I Want de Jong Out of The Team Part II

I know comparing City players with United players is not always a good idea but he reminds me of Roy Keane, only Nigel De Jong is more fun to watch. He is the player I have to watch when he is within 20 yards of the ball and when he gets the ball you just know he is going to do the right thing. He is immense and I hope the other players start learning to make the right moves for him as occasionally he is left looking backwards rather than forwards. I however think some people think that is his fault rather than a lack of runs or movement from the City players around him. For me he should be captain.

superb again tonight, he always is, and has been my fav player for a long time.

then again the NDJ haters will still want him out because he didnt pick up the ball in our box, dribble out past 5 players, turn back around and do them again, then charged thru the middle of the park beating the other 5 with stepovers and shit, then rounding reina, turning back and scoring with a cheeky little dink over him.

blue_bird said:
Adam Donnelly said:
He was class tonight
Some people calling for him to be dropped need there head testing

Bit like the ones calling for Barry to be dropped?

spot on but i hope tonight proves that barry and de jong play 2 completely different roles and should not be compared or as some keep beating on that barry should be dropped for de jong etc etc!

Nige is still only 25, he should still be improving aspects of his game.

One thing you can't really improve on though is bravery, we'd be mad to let him go.

the talisman said:

One thing you can't really improve on though is bravery, we'd be mad to let him go.

Sorry but what aspects of his game ?????????
The guy is a Defensive Midfielder,nothing more nothing less !
So how can he improve ?
Worst post of the fucking night !
The guy is awesome and I hope he`s here for fookin` years !!!

oakiecokie said:
the talisman said:

Sorry but what aspects of his game ?????????
The guy is a Defensive Midfielder,nothing more nothing less !
So how can he improve ?
Worst post of the fucking night !
The guy is awesome and I hope he`s here for fookin` years !!!

I didn't mean he needs to improve, I was saying to all the people having a go at his distribution and shooting that he's still young.

I also said we'd be mad to let him go. Bit harsh saying worst post of the fucking night.

And of course he can improve, there's not many 25 year old players who wouldn't try to improve some aspect of their game.

He was immense and just did what he does best; win the ball and give it to a blue shirt. All this "he can't pass forward" stuff is just a load of nonsense, that is not his job. We have Barry, Milner and Toure who can all do the attacking job. Nigel is there to break up the play and he does it brilliantly.

If I was going into war and could pick one man to stand alongside me my first choice would be our Nige. Absolute machine. No wonder they called him 'The Lawnmower' at Hamburg.

Quality De Jong what is wrong with our fans so negative at times it baffles. First rate from all the mid field tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.