i want de jong out of the team

Think about Claude Mkelele, for Madrid and Chelsea he did not play every game; but in the really important games he was always the key player.

De Jong is currently, along with Mascherano, one of the best in the world at what he does. At the same time he is the most 'limited' ie not versatile player we have.

For some games he will be one of the first picks on the team sheet, at other times he will not play because the team we play does not require a defensive midfield cover player.

Lastly, a word on Barry - imo he provides good balance on the left, essential once the new system of attacking full backs with Kolarov (Bridge) settles in. Milner can also play in same position.

SouthStandLee said:
So what your saying is because certain posters are 'higher in the pecking' order than me i cant express what i think, sorry illvonly abuse posters with fewer posts than me, suppose that will be more fun. and yeah im sure they are jelous, imagine what i shout to away fans :O
How about just knocking the abuse off full stop

Ric said:
Please remember to treat fellow posters with respect. Treat others as you'd expect to be treated. If you are constantly aggressive and confrontational on here you'll get banned.

SouthStandLee said:
SWP's back said:
Acting like a child throwing "pricks" and "parasite" comments around with no justification, including to a well respected mod in Gstar (well a mod at any rate). Not to mention the oh so nawty "hardcore" element of your location.

No - ofcourse you are right, you must make anyone not in our section very jealous that they can't be there to hear your witty banter.

So what your saying is because certain posters are 'higher in the pecking' order than me i cant express what i think, sorry illvonly abuse posters with fewer posts than me, suppose that will be more fun. and yeah im sure they are jelous, imagine what i shout to away fans :O

Or you could try disagreeing without resorting to abusing any posters whether they have higher or lower post counts. Plenty of ways to take the piss without call them "pricks" and "parasites". Hope this helps.

Project said:
It's 132 starts in all competitions. Don't forget he has only just turned 23 so that's pretty good going in anyones book and as a starts/games ratio comparable to most at the club outside of Lampard, Cole, Cech, Terry and Drogba (when they're fit)

I agree but he is used for certain games. Essien was injured last year but if he wwas fit I doubt Mikel would have played in the important games but still would have got plenty of match time

Horses for courses. De Jong shouldnt be needed and therefore shouldnt start every game

SouthStandLee said:
simonr555 said:
He is our Claude Makelele and does wha tis asked of him. i dont' recall ever hearing Chelsea fans slagging him off for his lack of goals and his short passes to the creative guys. I also recall Real Madrid going on somewhat of a slide once they sold him for their Galacticos. Makelele has made 705 appearances scoring 17 goals in his career. Nigel de Jong has made 268 appearances scoring 19 goals and is 12 years Makelele's junior. They're your stats for goals but he isn't in the team for that, he is in there to break up play and give the ball simple to our more forward thinking players. He's also come through the Ajax academy where they make you play in pretty much every position and make you feel comfortable on the ball no matter where you are on the pitch.

Yozzer, I've seen you write some crap on here and this is just added to that huge pile you've done in the past.[/quote]

HAHA forget to read your own post then?

Intelligent retort there. I'll type stuff out more simply for you in future if you can't get your head around stuff and come up with a decent arguement against it.

SWP's back said:
SouthStandLee said:

Or you could try disagreeing without resorting to abusing any posters whether they have higher or lower post counts. Plenty of ways to take the piss without call them "pricks" and "parasites". Hope this helps.

Yeah thanks i feel you have tought me a valuble asset for life today

tolmie's hairdoo said:
De Jong is WORLD CLASS and will only keep getting better....

Started this season on fire.

I agree, I think he is fantastic at HIS job within the team.

squirtyflower said:
tell you what

1. play professional football
2. win some trophies
3. qualify for your FA licenses
4. manage a club in one of the lower leagues
5. enhance your reputation (or just build one)
6. watch how other coaches coach
7. qualify for your uefa licenses
8. win some trophies as a manager/coach
9. get your dream job at mcfc
10. drop de jong
my two steps to success:
1. install a footballmanager of your choice
2. reload the game if you lose a match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.