I want Germans

FFS with Hummels

All poxy year with this cunts name. Fuck Hummels up the ass your raving homo's im sticking with jolo and his fantastic through ball to Cisse

Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:
Gotze will not add new dimention to the current midfield.

He can play on the right wing too.

So can Nasri and Silva.

Neither is very good on the wing. Here is the thing with Gotze, he's better than Silva was at 19 and at 19 is arguably already as good if not better than Nasri is now. Imagine what he could be like at 21, 23, 25. Unless of some unexpected problem in his career he's going to be one of the world's best which is why he's worth a heavy investment even now. If anyone could pry him away from Dortmund they could have him for 10+ years.

If you gave me a straight choice between Gotze and Hazard, I'd definitely choose Gotze.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
ell said:
Jerome Boateng.

Also Didi Hamman was gash in his first season class in his second

That season past me by. In which of Didi's seasons did we get twamped by Forest in the FAC? That season he was exceeding dire!

How very dare you, Didi could draw a foul better than Rolf Harris

ell said:
Jerome Boateng.

That season past me by. In which of Didi's seasons did we get twamped by Forest in the FAC? That season he was exceeding dire!
Svens season. Thought he was similar to what Barry was this season unsung hero so to speak

ell said:
ell said:
Jerome Boateng.

Svens season. Thought he was similar to what Barry was this season unsung hero so to speak

I'm sure the home FA Cup game against Forest was under Hughes? 3-0 I think?

joeCTID said:
ell said:

I'm sure the home FA Cup game against Forest was under Hughes? 3-0 I think?

yep, Hughes. 08/09, Bridge was brought out to see the fans at half-time if I remember correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.