i want mancini to go

I don't think we'll have any problems in the league this season. Get that away form sorted and consistent and we'll retain the title. Winning at Fulham and West Brom gives me confidence this will happen.

Mancini gets one more crack at the champs Lge next season for me. If he fucks it up again he won't be leaving the powers that be many options

I am still behind Mancini but the ownership seems to be making some changes behind the scenes. I think they will give him one more season to see how he does in the CL. But Pep Guardiola may be the first choice of the new president seeks in the future.

lastmanback said:
Not really a good argument 15/20 years ago.
We are now one of the richest clubs,
any one of the first 11s transfer fee would have bought the whole team then.
So lets just be happy ??
we've waited this long to get 2 trophies so lets just sit back .
With the team we have now we should not be settling for this.
With the selection of players we have now mancini's methods are not getting the best results. IMO.

How many years did it take Baconface and United to win the Champs League? How many managers and how much money did it take Chelsea to do the same?

You need to give your head a wobble and look at what Mancini has achieved in just 3 years.

Fanny Fart said:
Mancini gets one more crack at the champs Lge next season for me. If he fucks it up again he won't be leaving the powers that be many options
Why is everyone always in a rush ?
Sheikh Mansour himself alluded to our lack of patience.

They are here for the long hall and I intend to stick around and enjoy everything including learning valuable lessons in European competitions.

Leave Mancini to do his job for the next 4 and a bit years and see where we are then.

toffee balls said:
Fanny Fart said:

They are here for the long hall and I intend to stick around and enjoy everything including learning valuable lessons in European competitions.

Leave Mancini to do his job for the next 4 and a bit years and see where we are then.

Going out at the group stages three years on the trot would allude to some underlying issue with Mancini's ability in Europe.

Fanny Fart said:
toffee balls said:
Fanny Fart said:

Going out at the group stages three years on the trot would allude to some underlying issue with Mancini's ability in Europe.
We're not quite out of the league in the 2nd season, never mind the 3rd.

According to SS news, we have only won 3 of our last 8 games - what they conveniently overlook is that those 3 wins came from our last 3 PL matches.

Make it 4 on the bounce today please and shove that one right up their arses!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.