i want mancini to go

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I was optimistic when we went 7 points behind last season and we all know what happened. This is half the problem at our club. Negativity negativity. It's all we hear. The players were fucking awful the other night,every one of them. Shit happens but fuck me don't be calling for the managers head.

Yes, all the players were garbage. Lets just stick to slagging them all off and painting Mancini as our saviour.

Christ, I didn't every think our supporters would deify a manager the way the rags have Slur Alex. We've fucking done it with Mancini before he's achieved a tenth of what that whiskey soaked twat has. I'd rather shoot myself in the face than ever go down the "Fergie knows best" route. Managers are all fallible and all deserve stinging criticism at times. Those who bury their heads and constantly deflect the criticism are a waste of fresh air on a forum.
And I never thought I would see seemingly intelligent City fans so desperate to attack a manager, at every opportunity, over a 3 year period.

I'm not desperate to do anything. The fact you think that, even though you were one of the first to call for his head post Arsenal last season, suggests to me that you're just a fickle go with the flow kinda guy.

BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
Yes, all the players were garbage. Lets just stick to slagging them all off and painting Mancini as our saviour.

Christ, I didn't every think our supporters would deify a manager the way the rags have Slur Alex. We've fucking done it with Mancini before he's achieved a tenth of what that whiskey soaked twat has. I'd rather shoot myself in the face than ever go down the "Fergie knows best" route. Managers are all fallible and all deserve stinging criticism at times. Those who bury their heads and constantly deflect the criticism are a waste of fresh air on a forum.
And I never thought I would see seemingly intelligent City fans so desperate to attack a manager, at every opportunity, over a 3 year period.

I'm not desperate to do anything. The fact you think that, even though you were one of the first to call for his head post Arsenal last season, suggests to me that you're just a fickle go with the flow kinda guy.
Think what you wish, it matters to me not.

But you are always the first and always have been to want to see the back of the guy and attack him after every game you deem poor.

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:

Think what you wish, it matters to me not.

But you are always the first and always have been to want to see the back of the guy and attack him after every game you deem poor.

Mr shears will be eating his words at 10pm on the 4th December.

SWP's back said:

It doesn't make the criticism wrong. If people can't stand Mancini being criticised after games like Wednesday then a football forum probably isn't the place for them.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:42 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mr shears will be eating his words at 10pm on the 4th December.

This is something which I've never understood. I've been a City fan all my life, so that'll be over 30 years. You think I could give a shit about being wrong about something if it means City are successful ? To make it clear - i care not one bit. I celebrated as hard as anyone when we won the league. You think I thought about what a few precious cunts on a Bluemoon thought ? Did I fuck - I was too busy getting bladdered and jumping up and down. Same as if by some ridiculous miracle we win our next three CL games. It won't matter what this forum thinks of me because this forum is a tiny pubic hair in the shower that is my life. I've eaten my words many times on here with a big fucking smile on my face!

Just a thought, but rather than being down and moaning about the result on Tuesday, how about to day we get behind the team and bounce back. Looking at the fixtures, 5 out of the next 6 games in all comps are at home, and realistically 5 out of the next 6 should be won. Why not get behind the team and sing loud today and hopefully we can put a good run of form together?
Loud atmosphere plenty of singing, show our support for the team and in 6-8 games time all the frustrations will go away. just look at the fixtures.

Awww poor billy, have the rags at work been laughing at you again. Like I said earlier they feed off the fickle element of our fans.

BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:

It doesn't make the criticism wrong. If people can't stand Mancini being criticised after games like Wednesday then a football forum probably isn't the place for them.
I can stand it fine thanks. Not once have I got worked up by it. Mancini is not above criticism, far from it, it's just that when it is from the same 3 posters that have been proven wrong time and time again and keep losing bets that they do not honour because of it, then it starts to look as if it because that handful have a personal agenda against him.

Whatever you or I think personally about the guy, it changes nothing as to his success or tenure at the club, but I would wager that I have a more enjoyable "supporter experience" in the mean time.

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:

It doesn't make the criticism wrong. If people can't stand Mancini being criticised after games like Wednesday then a football forum probably isn't the place for them.
I can stand it fine thanks. Not once have I got worked up by it. Mancini is not above criticism, far from it, it's just that when it is from the same 3 posters that have been proven wrong time and time again and keep losing bets that they do not honour because of it, then it starts to look as if it because that handful have a personal agenda against him.

Whatever you or I think personally about the guy, it changes nothing as to his success or tenure at the club, but I would wager that I have a more enjoyable "supporter experience" in the mean time.

Haha. I'd suggest we share a very similar "supporter experience" but if you think yours is more enjoyable to mine then so bit. I guess it's a bit like saying you've got a bigger dick than me. We'll never know the truth but I'm sure it helps your self esteem to tell yourself your better.

Oh and for someone who dishes out advice on numbers - strange that you can only count to 3.

Proven wrong time and again? But we lost in Ajax. In an almost identical fixture last season, we lost at Napoli. It's the repetitive problems in Europe that are prompting the questions.

I'll be cheering the team on, and the game can't come quick enough for me, but if the team performs poorly in Europe time and again, it's bound to raise questions.

BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:

Haha. I'd suggest we share a very similar "supporter experience" but if you think yours is more enjoyable to mine then so bit. I guess it's a bit like saying you've got a bigger dick than me. We'll never know the truth but I'm sure it helps your self esteem to tell yourself your better.

Oh and for someone who dishes out advice on numbers - strange that you can only count to 3.
We can compare dicks if you wish but what I said has nothing to do with self esteem or wanting to feel better. How can you say you have an enjoyable time supporting City when all you seem to do is moan. Unless you enjoy moaning that is, in which case your experience must be neigh on euphoric.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:27 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
Proven wrong time and again?
Yes mate. I am not talking about you in the slightest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.