I want to say a big thank you.......

Second to none last night
Team
Fans
N me and my happy as Larry mates in the pub totally mint
Not had one rag comment today we all no what that means don't we haha
The Fukien sand worms come on city.

Last night was absolutely bouncing, Said to my mates that it was 1 off the best Away Days for quite a while, everyone seemed to be up for it from 1st too last minute, made the 12 hour round trip drive from Scotland worthwhile, getting home at 4-45.. Roll on Sunday and then Goodison..

I thought we sounded pretty loud there, but asked a mate who didn't go what we sounded like on the tv, said we were quiet??? Does he just need to turn his TV up?!

Take it from me mate, our support was loud and brilliant on the tv. I actually said to my wife that our supporters were fantastic. Wish I was there.

Sounded like the home team. Made the game even better. Should have gone but couldn't due to work. Well done blues sounded great. Loud and proud!!!!! Plus the usual piss take (out of ourselves) love it

Then you were right behind me ninja monkey, because the girl that got Sterling's shirt was my Granddaughter and I was next to them! As you can imagine both girls were delighted & buzzing all the way home.

It was great to see all the players come over at the end because it doesn't always happen.

I was on the front row & was sure that he did a thumbs up towards us, he was sideways on & with a little grin as well.
I was about 50 rows behind you Sheila, I saw you on row one. I shouted but you didn't hear me, can't think why :)

a top night.

Last night was absolutely bouncing, Said to my mates that it was 1 off the best Away Days for quite a while, everyone seemed to be up for it from 1st too last minute, made the 12 hour round trip drive from Scotland worthwhile, getting home at 4-45.. Roll on Sunday and then Goodison..

*respect*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.