I was kicked out pre match today **Updated Page 15**

Re: I was kicked out pre match today

Ask them to show you the health and safety regulation you 'breached' mate, and if they do, get them to tell you when they informed you of it before your transgression.

Sounds ridiculous, but I didn't see it to be fair.

I did, however, batter a beach ball flush into the face of the guy four rows behind me at the end of the game. Accidentally (got the trajectory a bit wrong), but he was still not happy about it lol.

Stewards seemed a bit more on top of the smoking too today (thankfully IMO), but was still like a gas chamber in the SS toilets. Apart from that, didn't personally notice the stewards at all...

Do these stewards not understand football and the atmosphere in a stadium?
I saw the rozzers take you out too. Ridiculous.

Was it the city ones or was it showsec?

I really despise the show sec guys sure half of them are rags.

Mr White said:
Do these stewards not understand football and the atmosphere in a stadium?
I saw the rozzers take you out too. Ridiculous.

It really is different world .2011. . ! .

Back in the day nobody "watched" blues get any mither . .

Eh?

You kicked a football and got booted out for it?

What kind of regulation is that?

Are we missing something here? Did you inject the ball with AIDS and then launch it into the crowd???

Joke that mate. Have a word with Fletcher.

If it carries on we'll all be told to sit in silence and register our approval or disappointment via electric keypad.

saw the whole thing mate, was more than a tad confused when you got tured out (although more than 1 got kicked out). were you the lad in the city jacket/coat?

We should all stick together when we see shit like this happening, lets see how the shithouse stewards cope with that.. wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.