I was told this about Peter walton

Halfpenny said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The actual stat is that in 22 games reffed by Walton involving us or them, we've not won one and they've not lost one.

Another one I've just posted in the agenda thread is that they've only lost 1 of the last 47 games that has been reffed by Walton, Foy or Mason.

Walton's now gone to the USA, Mason was hurriedly pulled from last night's game and I suspect Mr Foy won't be gracing one of our games for a little while either (unless it's under strict instructions from Riley to behave himself). Make of that what you will.
Foy's got Norwich.
He'll either get pulled at the last minute or will be extremely nice to us. Believe me.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Halfpenny said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The actual stat is that in 22 games reffed by Walton involving us or them, we've not won one and they've not lost one.

Another one I've just posted in the agenda thread is that they've only lost 1 of the last 47 games that has been reffed by Walton, Foy or Mason.

Walton's now gone to the USA, Mason was hurriedly pulled from last night's game and I suspect Mr Foy won't be gracing one of our games for a little while either (unless it's under strict instructions from Riley to behave himself). Make of that what you will.
Foy's got Norwich.
He'll either get pulled at the last minute or will be extremely nice to us. Believe me.

really? On what basis can you imagine this?

See Tunnel cam on the website and you can see how he's probably rubbing his hands together with thought of reffing the Norwich must win game. Foy was a highlight of this years refereeing cock-ups when he sent Vinny off after 10 mins.

I am gonna be worried about him more than Norwich the entire game!

johnmc said:
Arent the rags going to have a better record than us in the premier league for all refs?

Of course, but Walton's stats just don't make sense. Use some common sense please.

SuperSilva said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Halfpenny said:
Foy's got Norwich.

really? On what basis can you imagine this?

See Tunnel cam on the website and you can see how he's probably rubbing his hands together with thought of reffing the Norwich must win game. Foy was a highlight of this years refereeing cock-ups when he sent Vinny off after 10 mins.

I am gonna be worried about him more than Norwich the entire game!

I would say because the FA had to invent a new rule after Foy sent Vinny off and the FA backed him up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.