I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands - Pics Added

Colin_Bell said:
When my 7 year old son Harvey-James will walk out as City’s match day mascot with his favourite player Carlos Tevez, I nearly lost the little fella at just 9 months old when he was seriously ill with Meningococcal septicaemia, Meningitis, Harvey-James faced unbelievable adversity at such a young age and was given a very slim chance of making any sort of recovery but the little fella battled through thick and thin and some very dark times to make an almost full recovery, Harvey lost a 3rd of each foot and some digits on each hand and now walks unaided with the help of prosthetic feet, He has amazing strength and courage in everything he does and to see him walk out tomorrow when be an amazing experience for both Harvey and me.

Thank you so much to Liz Douglas and Manchester City for making tomorrow happen.

‘ Harvey Give Us A Wave ‘ from the South Stand would be nice ;-
Mark aka Colin_Bell :-)
OMG what a little hero. Enjoy your experience
47165_465656115427_603490427_7178644_5600546_n.jpg
<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:12 pm --<br /><br />
HarryNoton said:
I saw you boys at arsenal away this season. Glad to see the little man supporting the blues home and away. Top kid
It would be awesome to get the whole
Stadium singing " there's only 1 Harry Norton "

Hope you both have a fantastic day and that you bring us the luck we need to get a great win and get back to the top of the league!!

Good luck Harvey! Hope our players show the same courage that you have and finish the rags off on monday. Enjoy your night.

Stories like this remind me of what a great club we all support. Reading that brought a lump to my throat. I hope your lad has the best day of his life, and good luck to him for the future.

Jc3065 said:
Colin_Bell said:
When my 7 year old son Harvey-James will walk out as City’s match day mascot with his favourite player Carlos Tevez, I nearly lost the little fella at just 9 months old when he was seriously ill with Meningococcal septicaemia, Meningitis, Harvey-James faced unbelievable adversity at such a young age and was given a very slim chance of making any sort of recovery but the little fella battled through thick and thin and some very dark times to make an almost full recovery, Harvey lost a 3rd of each foot and some digits on each hand and now walks unaided with the help of prosthetic feet, He has amazing strength and courage in everything he does and to see him walk out tomorrow when be an amazing experience for both Harvey and me.

Thank you so much to Liz Douglas and Manchester City for making tomorrow happen.

‘ Harvey Give Us A Wave ‘ from the South Stand would be nice ;-
Mark aka Colin_Bell :-)
OMG what a little hero. Enjoy your experience
47165_465656115427_603490427_7178644_5600546_n.jpg

-- Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:12 pm --

HarryNoton said:
I saw you boys at arsenal away this season. Glad to see the little man supporting the blues home and away. Top kid
It would be awesome to get the whole
Stadium singing " there's only 1 Harry Norton "

^^^^^ This ...

Bluemoon1993 said:
Isn't he the kid that did the 'I'll only cry when we win the league' banner?

Yep. And for that reason I think he should be mascot again on Monday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.