I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands - Pics Added

Well I can't really add anything more to everyone sentiments.

I'm glad I never went through anything like that :)

Take care of him mate ...

The smile on Harvey's face is fantastic and made me fill up. Glad that you both had such a great day Mark. Well done young Harvey, I was watching him enjoying himself out there on the pitch before the game .

Fantastic, bet you're still smiling now. Bet Harvey enjoys school tomorrow, hope you're sending in him equipped with all his pics!

Thanks for sharing your day with all the fans,Can you imagine how his kids will be when he relates this day to them.Best wishes Harvey plus the worlds proudest dad.

Fantastic this is why we are all blue. At the end of the day we are all big one family. lets get to a couple of finals this year and have a big party. we are all behind you. we all love city.

Colin_Bell said:
MCFC BOB said:
Was he one of the mascots that had some shots at goal?

It's fantastic that you had a great day. This is what City are all about. They make dreams happen.

Yes Bob he was the 3rd mascot to take a penalty and score past Englands Number One :-)
I thought so. I mentioned this thread to my mum and cousin in the car before the game. I made sure that we cheered him on when he came out with our Carlos.

Don't take this the wrong way, and I'm sorry for bringing it up, but he is walking brilliantly. In fact, the reason I wasn't certain that it was him taking the penalties is because he was walking very well, and he struck the penalty well into the far corner. He had Joe Hart confused. I would never have the bottle to get past what he's been through, especially seeing as he's 9 years my juniour. He showed fantastic support yesterday, and was the best behaved mascot out there. He's a credit to you as a parent and your story is a credit to to the club that will no doubt be overlooked by all forms of major media, when its praises should be sung from the rooftops.

It looks like you really enoyed your day; I sit near the Tevez-celebration-picture-taking-spot and out of the ones I've seen being taken, your Harvey-James' is the best yet. The picture of Harvey-James and another mascot behind the press-conference desk is a really good snap as well. Not to mention the photo in the original post.

It's nice to know I've been a small part of this brilliant story.

All the best for the future, Colin (if that is your real name ;])
Bob.

PS: Nice leather jacket - you know how to dress your kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.