I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands - Pics Added

Re: I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands Tomorrow

The only reason I regret not having kids is the missing out on taking them to see the Blues.

Have a Haircut 100 Fantastic Day.

Colin_Bell said:
When my 7 year old son Harvey-James will walk out as City’s match day mascot with his favourite player Carlos Tevez, I nearly lost the little fella at just 9 months old when he was seriously ill with Meningococcal septicaemia, Meningitis, Harvey-James faced unbelievable adversity at such a young age and was given a very slim chance of making any sort of recovery but the little fella battled through thick and thin and some very dark times to make an almost full recovery, Harvey lost a 3rd of each foot and some digits on each hand and now walks unaided with the help of prosthetic feet, He has amazing strength and courage in everything he does and to see him walk out tomorrow when be an amazing experience for both Harvey and me.

Thank you so much to Liz Douglas and Manchester City for making tomorrow happen.

‘ Harvey Give Us A Wave ‘ from the South Stand would be nice ;-)

47165_465656115427_603490427_7178644_5600546_n.jpg
correct me if i'm not right but i remember seeing leaflets in my school about how to give donations to help him with his recovery and when i saw it i felt well bad and i'm really chuffed to hear that he got through it and i hope the very best for him. :) by the way he got through because he is a blue, we are strong. :D

Colin_Bell said:
When my 7 year old son Harvey-James will walk out as City’s match day mascot with his favourite player Carlos Tevez, I nearly lost the little fella at just 9 months old when he was seriously ill with Meningococcal septicaemia, Meningitis, Harvey-James faced unbelievable adversity at such a young age and was given a very slim chance of making any sort of recovery but the little fella battled through thick and thin and some very dark times to make an almost full recovery, Harvey lost a 3rd of each foot and some digits on each hand and now walks unaided with the help of prosthetic feet, He has amazing strength and courage in everything he does and to see him walk out tomorrow when be an amazing experience for both Harvey and me.

Thank you so much to Liz Douglas and Manchester City for making tomorrow happen.

‘ Harvey Give Us A Wave ‘ from the South Stand would be nice ;-)

47165_465656115427_603490427_7178644_5600546_n.jpg
Great photo. I'll be cheering for him and for City when he leads the team out.

I hope you both have a wonderful time, I took my 4yo son to his first game last week vrs Fulham and had a lump in my throat a few times so god knows how you'll feel tomorrow when Harvey walks out!

magic stuff ... have a great day :o)

Have a great day! Lets hope we get the result your lad deserves!

But enjoy and be proud no matter what!

I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands Tomorrow

Hope he has a great day first of many :)))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.