I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands - Pics Added

Re: I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands Tomorrow

This is what City is all about.
WOW,what a proud day for you all and brilliant news.
Wish all the whinging fannies,who moan about seat relocation,could see what real families have to endure in the real world.
Have a brilliant day and both me and my son will be looking on from CB level 3,giving you some deserved applause.

As a dad of fit & healthy 6 year old daughter that story made me feel guilty. Guilty about the times I moan about f**k all. I hope you & your boy have a great day. You deserve it. And like somebody said earlier, my clap tomorrow when the boys come out will be for the team & little Harvey-James.

Your lad is top Mark. Hope you both have a great day

Brilliant stuff. Enjoy yourselves!

Please update the thread to let us know how your day was.

Harvey, Harvey, give us a wave!

Colin_Bell said:
When my 7 year old son Harvey-James will walk out as City’s match day mascot with his favourite player Carlos Tevez, I nearly lost the little fella at just 9 months old when he was seriously ill with Meningococcal septicaemia, Meningitis, Harvey-James faced unbelievable adversity at such a young age and was given a very slim chance of making any sort of recovery but the little fella battled through thick and thin and some very dark times to make an almost full recovery, Harvey lost a 3rd of each foot and some digits on each hand and now walks unaided with the help of prosthetic feet, He has amazing strength and courage in everything he does and to see him walk out tomorrow when be an amazing experience for both Harvey and me.

Thank you so much to Liz Douglas and Manchester City for making tomorrow happen.

‘ Harvey Give Us A Wave ‘ from the South Stand would be nice ;-)

Mark aka Colin_Bell :-)

47165_465656115427_603490427_7178644_5600546_n.jpg

respect to you and your son

Enjoy the day

ps - top pic

Cracking stuff that mate but will he score on Joe hart?? haha south stand give him a song!!

That's lovely, mate. I hope you and Harvey-James and all your family have a brilliant day. Thanks for sharing this and giving us all a boost.

Fanastic stuff mate, Harvey seems like a great kid and it's nice to see the club give him this opportunity. I hope you all enjoy the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.