i will say sorry 1st to dzeko..

yozzer

let me be the 1st to say sorry.today your looking decent.and my hatred could be wrong

Credit where it's due, a fantastic finish and robbed of a second by a numpty linesman. Excellent.

Silva's pass was absolutely insane though. Took 3 defenders out in one go.

yozzer said:
let me be the 1st to say sorry.today your looking decent.and my hatred could be wrong

I don't say it was wrong because he was below his standards, but it was a bit over the top, eh...anyway seems like he is doing good today...I just came in, missed the goals, how is he doing, how is the team doing?

i have no doubt at all that this year he will be key to everything we do, i have high expectations for him now he has settled in. i also believe that without Tevez in the team he will come into his own.

No17 said:
yozzer said:

I don't say it was wrong because he was below his standards, but it was a bit over the top, eh...anyway seems like he is doing good today...I just came in, missed the goals, how is he doing, how is the team doing?

We look brill mate. From back to front we have outplayed Inter most the match. They just had a 10minute spell after we went up 2 nil, but besides that we have been dominant. Vinny and Lescott(as he just had a wobbler clearance) look solid, Kolarov has been great and set up Balo's header from the corner, Richards has been solid as ever it seems to be these days, and there's more. Silva is simply incredible and I cannot sum up his performance in words. Dzeko and Balo have been working hard, got a goal a piece (Dzeko two but one wrongly disallowed), and Milner has had a good showing too working his arse off.

Very very impressed I am.

Eto'o and Sneijder? Keep 'em!!!

whothefisAlice said:
No17 said:
yozzer said:

We look brill mate. From back to front we have outplayed Inter most the match. They just had a 10minute spell after we went up 2 nil, but besides that we have been dominant. Vinny and Lescott(as he just had a wobbler clearance) look solid, Kolarov has been great and set up Balo's header from the corner, Richards has been solid as ever it seems to be these days, and there's more. Silva is simply incredible and I cannot sum up his performance in words. Dzeko and Balo have been working hard, got a goal a piece (Dzeko two but one wrongly disallowed), and Milner has had a good showing too working his arse off.

cheers mate...

No17 said:
whothefisAlice said:
No17 said:

cheers mate...

Yayas played a little deeper as i think he may do now with our attackers ..and he's been solid, getting forward enough anyway, and could have had a goal in 1st half. NDJ has been everywhere. He looks fitter and faster than last season ALREADY, and has won almost every ball he's been in for.

Swp on for Balo...Barry on for Silva...Aj on for Milner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.