i will say sorry 1st to dzeko..

Dzeko looked good today, and he looked good with Silva and Balo against LA Galaxy too.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:40 pm --<br /><br />Dzeko looked good today, and he looked good with Silva and Balo against LA Galaxy too.

Most importantly Edin looks like is fit and a lot lighter than he was last season, more like the player I remember from his Wolfsburg days.

Looks like he has a lot of respect from the team, nice to see all the the team running to cogratulate him after he scored.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:32 pm --<br /><br />Looks like he has a lot of respect from the team, nice to see all the the team running to cogratulate him after he scored.

If you give Dzeko the opportunity , he will put it away when he is full of confidence . This year he will get the games and guaranteed he will get the goals . He has looked to have upped his game this pre-season and long may it continue . Woooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhh Edin Dzekooooooooo

Dzeko looked good today he is starting to find his feet, I'm still undecided but I did call him the new Samaras which was a little harsh but then again Samaras didn't have the likes of Silva supplying him!

Keep it up Edin!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.