i will say sorry 1st to dzeko..

A good start, though Smaras could never supply Silva the way Dzeko did, in the first place.

Now, the self-proclaimed penis, please.

Was there any ever doubt. Not with me. Strikers like Dzeko and to a lesser degree, Shaun Goater are goal poachers and feed off service. If you dont give the ball to them in the right areas they cant do the business. Look at today, dzeko played well overall but his main job is scoring........ today he had three chances on goal, scored two, one of which was wrongly disallowed and another shot which the keeper saved well........ this guy can do the business, trust me!

I thought dzeko was superb and definitely looking leaner this season and the lad looks like he enjoys playing the game and it could even be rubbing off on balo!

Reason said:
A good start, though Smaras could never supply Silva the way Dzeko did, in the first place.

Now, the self-proclaimed penis, please.

Read back through the thread whoever you are.

Theres was one bit of play think it was around the 83rd minute when Joe kicked a goal kick and Dzeko chested it, held off the defender then tried to take it down the line, realised he was blocked off and then laid it back to a city player. It was just an example of his brilliant link up play today. Ok not everything came off for him but his overall game was great to watch and very encouraging. Think he's a quality player and will be an important part of the team this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.