I Wonder how many on here were at the 10-1 win against Hudd?

Oh yes.. Was also there on the wednesday when we beat plymouth 6-2 in the simod cup.. Adcock scored 3 more... Wasn't at york though...

I was there. Remember their wonderful checked shirts.
Think we had a pint for every goal after the match!

Me. I was stood in the corner of the kippax next to the netting under the north stand roof.

Funny game for the first 20 mns or so they were the better side, McNab scored and they just gave up.

Lucky Toma said:
Only missed three games that year including the Simod Cup or whatever the hell it was called.
One game was at home. It was this one.

Me and a lad I worked with went to the Plymouth match and scrounged our way in about ten minutes into the second half.
My lasting memory of that match was White, Srewart and Adcock being rounded up at the end of the match by the club photographer and the pic he took of the three of them was on the front of the next home programe

Oh, and yes I was at the Huddersfield 10 -1 with my brother and we both went to the three FA Cup matches against them

Tuearts right boot said:
For some reason I was watching some of the match through a TV shop window just round the corner from Maine Rd.Maybe I'd left early but for the life of me can't remember why.

well it wasn't the best game was it! ;)

Yep I was , huddersfield started quite brightly as well till nelly scored after that it was 1 way traffic , MacDonald said after 3 goals where offside piss funny think we beat Plymouth 6 2 on the Tuesday and Adcock got another hat trick

MCFC OK

I was there. I remember thinking what an awesome player Paul Stewart was, and was gutted when he left us for Spurs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.