I wonder if this crisis will be the end of high street shopping ?

Don't know, seems quite a few I know are rediscovering, the butchers , bakers. green grocers and the milkmen. They are also saying they'll continue to suuport them after this. If they are true to their word it could be the making of the high street.Could hit retail parks and big shopping centres though as that stuff can be bought on line. But lets not mix the retail parks and malls with the High street, as I for one wouldn't miss the likes of the Trafford centre.
Bang on. I'm shut but the butcher, deli and veg stall are snowed under. Taking three times more than usual. This is on a small town indoor market flanked by a massive lidl and asdas.

Bang on. I'm shut but the butcher, deli and veg stall are snowed under. Taking three times more than usual. This is on a small town indoor market flanked by a massive lidl and asdas.
Yes, we’re shut too but think we’ll be ok, hoping when we reopen we see those customers still coming and we see the benefit, going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.