I wonder who the 6 were who stormed off to see Cookie

5-live just talking about the new manager needing to learn the language and learn the pace of British football... Perhaps the sheiks will just buy the current Inter Milan squad and be done with it?

MouldensChippy said:
hgblue said:
If I were Mancini I would be finding out who these players were and keeping a very close eye on their behaviour. If he picks up any vibes that they're not 100% behind him, he needs to ship them out in January (and I don't care who they are).

Of course..................

Because that's exactly how we want to start another new era, with total mistrust, and division amongst the team!

That could be an absolute masterstroke by MANCini he can divide the team into the hughes haters/lovers by putting hats on the hughes lovers and letting the others beat the s**t out of um till we get to the transfer window sell everyone and get dunne,horlock and nicky weaver to bring about a new era of shi*ness and back to division 2 then we will all be happy eh ;)

We don't need new defenders, we just need those we have to start defending properly, its not rocket science. In all the time MH has been in charge we have been utterly useless at defending crosses, that is down to coaching, or lack of. The defenders we have are already more than good enough. Also the "hoof" away, which has recently been over employed, doesn't help matters because we invariably give possesion away, and the ball comes straight back, putting us under more pressure than we should be.

Having an italian in charge should at least sort the defending out, what it will do for the rest of our game nobody knows.

cleavers said:
We don't need new defenders, we just need those we have to start defending properly, its not rocket science. In all the time MH has been in charge we have been utterly useless at defending crosses, that is down to coaching, or lack of. The defenders we have are already more than good enough. Also the "hoof" away, which has recently been over employed, doesn't help matters because we invariably give possesion away, and the ball comes straight back, putting us under more pressure than we should be.

Having an italian in charge should at least sort the defending out, what it will do for the rest of our game nobody knows.

Bold = sense

Not too sure about the last bit, Mancini has a bad defensive record, he was a striker and sets out a very attacking team, hopefully he gets some good coaches with him and Kidd

MouldensChippy said:
hgblue said:
If I were Mancini I would be finding out who these players were and keeping a very close eye on their behaviour. If he picks up any vibes that they're not 100% behind him, he needs to ship them out in January (and I don't care who they are).

Of course..................

Because that's exactly how we want to start another new era, with total mistrust, and division amongst the team!

It wont be long before HG Blue and his like are calling for the head of mancini if he doesnt deliver. His sort are the sort of fans who have held this club back. Happy to be relegated as long as we take 6 points off the scum each season.

Reckon Kidd will be a massive help to our struggling defence...

Genuinely excited by the possibilities this morning.

Ajay said:
Who has confirmed this happened - the press?

If they did they are obviously not as professional as I thought, managers change as do players!

If I was Cook I would have slapped them down and told them that they should bear some of the responsibility for playing so shit!

A stupid statement. You've obviously never played any team sports at a senior level. Despite the fact they are professionals, team players do make a commitment to the coach who earned their respect. This would be the case with these players.

Mancini was a shit footballer, he got about 5 goals in 35 caps for italy as a striker! won three league titles in italy when two teams were disqualified, so really only won one with a top team already, he didnt build anything! i hope the 6 were bellers, barry, shay, de jong, Santa, and of course SWP all of which have been our best players this season! Cook and marwood both done nothing in the game and still there and brian Kidd is about as loyal as a thai hooker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.