I would have done what neville did.

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
If we would have won and i was playing, i would have done the same as what neville did. We have all also stood up for ade and his justifiable celebration.

Don't get me wrong, it pissed me off big time, but at the end of the day you have to act like grown ups and not woman about it like them cockney wonkers.

I hope Neville gets away with it because a) if ade get off, players can still show their passion for the game without fear of reprisals from the FA, and keep the players in touch with the fans desires.

b) If ade gets a charge and Neville doesn't, i think that will be the biggest indication of the FA's bias toward the rags/against City, which no right minded person could defend.

ade had scored a goal, that **** wasnt even on the pitch. persoanlly it doesnt mither me too much, but there should be parity

i find it typical that chukle has had no coverage of the incident and in my eyes this has to be worse he wasnt even playing ffs

I have no problem with what Ade, RVP or Neville did either. As long as they are all treated the same I'm not bothered. Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen.

I was gonna do what ade did,on saturday,but i didnt score! dont think its gonna have same effect either,on a cow field with about 3 supporters,but its definitely having it

I think neville should be banned just for that fuckin horrible tash that he has. he looks like a paedo. ha

On a serious note though, he should be treated different to ade because he has now done this twice. so a ban for him and a fine at worst for ade!!

Dubai Blue said:
I have no problem with what Ade, RVP or Neville did either. As long as they are all treated the same I'm not bothered. Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen.

Agreed, the FA do seem to have a hard-on for us, and we know what they are like with the big 4, but even the most biased rag will see the hypocracy in the the decisions if we get done and they don't.

warpig said:
ade had scored a goal, that **** wasnt even on the pitch. persoanlly it doesnt mither me too much, but there should be parity
BlueMooner87 said:
i find it typical that chukle has had no coverage of the incident and in my eyes this has to be worse he wasnt even playing ffs

I agree that nevilles could be construde as slightly worse as he wasn't playing. Lets hope When we win at eastlands, shaun goater or andy morrison can come running out of the tunnel to the rag fans, wrestling style.

Clubber said:
If we would have won and i was playing, i would have done the same as what neville did. We have all also stood up for ade and his justifiable celebration.

Don't get me wrong, it pissed me off big time, but at the end of the day you have to act like grown ups and not woman about it like them cockney wonkers.

I hope Neville gets away with it because a) if ade get off, players can still show their passion for the game without fear of reprisals from the FA, and keep the players in touch with the fans desires.

b) If ade gets a charge and Neville doesn't, i think that will be the biggest indication of the FA's bias toward the rags/against City, which no right minded person could defend.

You are right but if Addey gets done then Neville should get done. Consistency is what we are asking for. Preferably neither of them get punished. It's not the fucking ballet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.