I would have done what neville did.

It worries me that the powers that be seem to be trying to get rid of all passion from the game. It's the passion that makes the game, if we lose that we might as well stay at home. I love it when a player shows passion, from whatever team. It doesn't make me want to throw things. Why shouldn't the chuckle brother show his passion, I'm sure most of us would have done the same, no different than Ade.

I don't think the punishments should be the same. I just don't think there should be any punishment.

I suspect they will both get a ban, but Neville wont care cos he doesnt play anyway. IMO neither should get a ban.

Nobody has ever been banned for incitement after a goal is scored and I hope that remains the case. It is all part of the passion of football and nobody is better or worse than anybody else.

Fine the players or make them spend a day coaching the oppositions under-privileged kids (God knows the Rags have enough of those.)

I dont know who would benefit from stopping footballers playing because of this.

The fans who complain about this are Cava-sipping pansies.

As we all know, Neville has been given an uncomfortable ride by us Blues over the years, and rightly so, so he was attempting to rub our noses in it! However, his actions on Sunday warrant some punishment from the FA, whether in the form of a ban or a hefty fine, albeit i doubt anything will come of it at all!

I would, if i had the honour of playing for City, have celebrated the same if the result had been the other way, with an added celebration of doing a TANGO on Fergie, but with a large Blue rubber glove instead!!

I clocked him and his dodgy tache dancing down the touchline towards us,and just as i was about to go beserker,i stopped myself.coz,not only was it the most homosexual-like celebration,ive ever seen.something was quite strange about it,like he was trying to give it out,but was actually shi**ing himself bigtime.
Nothing was really mentioned of it immediately after the match,and probably no action will be taken,lets face it,adebayor=class act=big loss for city=sensational story for papers.
neville=unimportant gimp,who barely makes it into a shit squad.
to be honest,its been given the credit it deserves.it was similar to one of their ballboys doing it,except the ball boys celebration would of been slightly more butch.

Personally, if I scored at Old Trafford I would take a dump in front of the Stretford End, then run up to the home dugout and piss on Ferguson's face. 3 match ban.. totally worth it.

goatastuta said:
I clocked him and his dodgy tache dancing down the touchline towards us,and just as i was about to go beserker,i stopped myself.coz,not only was it the most homosexual-like celebration,ive ever seen.something was quite strange about it,like he was trying to give it out,but was actually shi**ing himself bigtime.
Nothing was really mentioned of it immediately after the match,and probably no action will be taken,lets face it,adebayor=class act=big loss for city=sensational story for papers.
neville=unimportant gimp,who barely makes it into a shit squad.
to be honest,its been given the credit it deserves.it was similar to one of their ballboys doing it,except the ball boys celebration would of been slightly more butch.

You mention their shit squad, and you're right, they had a fully fit team and we nearly did them on their own turf. I couldn't really see any of their subs coming on and changing the game. If Rooney gets injured, they are in real big trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.