I wouldn`t say no!

He is a fantastic player, but he will nevr leave Real Madrid. He is the heir apparent to the captain's armband behind Cassilas. He is Real true and through. He is a fantastic attacking fullback, and a battling defender. A bit arrogant, both in personality and playing style. I often laugh that he fancies himself a more talented player than most of the guys in midfield or offense. You can see him trying to stamp his authority in the attacking end. Sometimes holds the ball too long.

He doesn't lose concentration as much anymore, this used to happen whenn he first broke into the Madrid 11 that was a few years ago now. Now he is a comfortable capable Fullback with tremendous ball skills and defensive awareness to play CD. He is big bast and very strong.

But he will never be a City player in his prime. Next pon his list- Captaincy Real Madrid

Tarnats left peg said:
great attacking full back, but can he defend? i've not really seen much of him to judge his defensive ability but like you say he is the right age and i think a better player than danny alves who we seem to be linked with. maybe a possibility in the summer if tevez decides to leave for spain, and we maybe sign torres. who knows.

so what if he can't defend, it did'nt stop us signing ak and jerome:)

Andouble said:
Tarnats left peg said:
im sure i read a while back that they were arguing over some bird.

this bird looks worth arguing over!

Lara+Alvarez.jpg

lara-alvarez-amo-a-laura.jpg

sergio-ramos-y-lara-alvarez.jpg
thats my bird motherfookers!!!!!

best right back in the world for me, gives as much at times as the likes of alves and maicon going forward because he is so fast and strong, decent on the ball, can play centre half aswell

After the absolute bag of wank that is Eric Abidal, I'd say he's possibly the most overrated player in world football. Time and time again he's exposed when faced with a decent winger, his positional sense is non-existant (watch the last el clasico for evidence) and he's generally a very flawed all round player. But apart from that he's brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.