Ian Brown on the Poster

danburge82 said:
bugsyblue said:
St.Ambrose all the way!!!

It was Welly Road for me!!

Ian Browns Aunti and Uncle live about 4 doors down from me too! and all that side of the family are City fans and mostly S/C holders!
John Squire is also from Timperley!

Thorley Lane rude boys rule Timperley..(well, that was if me mam let me out to play on the Wreck)

nhsuperstar said:
Man1City said:
i have uttermost respect for ian brown. top guy

Agree!
he is a proper fella. Saw him live at Parr Hall, Warrington 2007. awesome night.
Agree too. What an icon.
Saw him at Esher a few years back, some Blue chucked a City top at him, Browny caught it, screwed his face up, turned round, bent over then wiped his arse with it! He then passed it back to the Blue and gave him a wink. Even the blues found it funny.....mainly because he did exactly what we would do if it were a utd top.
Top top man.

mani should follow his lead. everytime he goes on soccer AM he talks more about city then his own team

Ian brown is a legend, top block! saw him at the g-mex two or three years ago!
saw him in timperley in his car we were infront of him. He gave us a thumbs up! made my day that

Fried Onions said:
Yeah, that was my mate who I sit with, that threw the shirt at Brown in Esher.....if memory serves, he never go the shirt back and 'barebacked' it all the way home, think it was the first gig that he ever did Roses songs.
What a gig that was, eh?
I thought Brother Brown tried to pass it back to him? You were down the front over to the left as you face the stage, yeah?
He'd done a couple of other Roses tunes a few nights before in Dublin but not the 7 or so he did right from the off at Esher.
You just knew something was gonna happen when Aziz came out as support.
I guess you enjoyed it as much as everyonr else seemed to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.