Ian Brown

Took a minute to read the replies there. Good grief, there really are loads of these complete denier fuckwits out there.
It’s astonishing. Also, people telling others to stop following him if they don’t like the shite he posts. Well maybe, just maybe, they were primarily following him because they like his music and that of the Roses, and not because he spouts unsubstantiated bollocks about Covid all the time. Anyway, I couldn’t resist lobbing this little grenade in ;)

You can imagine him sat at home dismantling his iPhone to find the nanobots that plant subliminal psychic messages telling him to sign up to Amazon prime or grilling Alexa for confessions of her CIA involvement

You can imagine him sat at home dismantling his iPhone to find the nanobots that plant subliminal psychic messages telling him to sign up to Amazon prime or grilling Alexa for confessions of her CIA involvement
I am truly ashamed to admit he wnt to the same school as I did.

I am truly ashamed to admit he wnt to the same school as I did.
Loved his music and he was a great frontman. We are all entitled to an opinion but he leaves himself open to so much ridicule currently. If it's any consolation David Icke was my landlord when I rented on the Isle of Wight

Loved his music and he was a great frontman. We are all entitled to an opinion but he leaves himself open to so much ridicule currently. If it's any consolation David Icke was my landlord when I rented on the Isle of Wight
Hes an abysmal front man. Go watch Freddie Mercury or Dave Gahan and then compare Ian Brown to those two.

The cnut can't sing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.