Ian Brown

Absolutely I would agree, would you agree some have died through the vaccine ?

we don’t seem to have a problem with people dying within 28 days of a positive Covid test being recorded as a Covid death though even if we know they didn’t
People still say over 100,000 have died of Covid knowing that’s not correct

I am still confused as to why with we do that
They died WITH COVID. They may well have had underlying health issues but what killed them in the end was COVID.
My uncle was sick for many years with dementia and only had a few months left...he caught COVID and that finished him. That's still a COVID death...it would be dishonest NOT to put that on the death certificate.

Absolutely I would agree, would you agree some have died through the vaccine ?

we don’t seem to have a problem with people dying within 28 days of a positive Covid test being recorded as a Covid death though even if we know they didn’t
People still say over 100,000 have died of Covid knowing that’s not correct

I am still confused as to why with we do that
1) I would be willing to agree that some have died through the vaccine if anyone was to present valid evidence to that effect. But then, if they did, it would still constitute a net gain to get the vaccine. How many lives have been, and will be, saved because of the vaccine?

2) How many people may have been falsely recorded as having died from Covid? Is it 100,000 people? Of course it isn't. If someone is already sick, then Covid is the straw that breaks the camel's back, then that is still Covid which is killing them.

Also, we don't know how many people died from Covid but weren't recorded as such.

Whatever point you're trying to raise, it doesn't appear to be getting off the ground.

Yeadon is not a medical doctor , a virologist or a vaccine expert.
He is experienced in some medicines in respiratory disease.
It is not just that the experts were saying he was wrong which they did , it is also the fact that events have proven him to be wrong.
He said the epidemic was no longer a threat in the UK many times last year following which far more people died than already have.
He is someone talking outside his area of competence and getting it grotesquely wrong.
Absolutely.

I’ve never had a Facebook account

just found out Midwin Charles a 47 year old legal analyst for a few American TV networks was posting on her Twitter and Instagram pictures of her in the queue for the vaccine all excited
2 days later she posted she was off work poorly 2 days later she was dead
She was 47
If you search her it’s currently saying cause of death unknown
This is another death caused by the vaccine I feel and feel strongly they shouldn’t be telling the public it’s 100% safe
Nobody has ever claimed that any vaccine or any kind of medication is 100% safe. To do so would be breaking the law.

People believing or peddling these conspiracies need to realise this.

Like I said in my post a few pages back. Everything we put into, or even inhale, into our bodies has side effects. Sometimes those side effects can be death.

Scientists usually categorise vaccines and medication as low risk if there is a 1 in 10,000 chance of side effects presenting in people. The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine has been found to have a 1 in 250,000 chance of presenting side effects and a 1 in 1,000,000 chance of serious side effects.

That’s contrasted with a death rate of Covid in the UK of 1,896.27 deaths per 1,000,000.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don’t fully understand this if anyone wants to shed any light

If you don’t fully understand it why have you used it to contribute to your opinion?

Seriously, don’t use Twitter to get your information. Ignore the Tweet and go straight to the link. Always use the official documents and scientific studies own wording for information, rather than someone on Twiiter’s interpretation of them.

It’s like that newspaper article linking City with Danny Ings a few weeks ago. The journalist wrote about Danny Ings, but the quotes he used from Pep never mentioned Danny Ings, Pep only mentioned Erling Haaland. Yet that article was published by the newspaper, and in the days that followed loads of people were talking about Ings possibly coming to City when there was no basis for it outside the journalist who made it up.

I therefore ignored the journalist’s article and went straight to the press conference to get Pep’s full words; and again he never mentioned Ings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody has ever claimed that any vaccine or any kind of medication is 100% safe.

Can't believe it's taken this long for somebody to point this out.

The vaccine won't protect everyone and, in fact, vaccination will cause the deaths of a few but there will be far more deaths as a result of the utter fucking drivel that the likes of Ian Brown peddle to the wilfully ignorant dickheads who have no interest at heart other than screaming "you can't tell me what to do" at a security guard outside Tesco who asked them to put on a face covering.

At what fucking point did people start thinking that they can decide their own reality?

If Ian Brown believes it's all a hoax then he should go into his nearest hospital and have a walk round the covid wards.
In fact he can listen to a few horror stories that will be forever etched into my Mrs mind from working on the covid wards.
He's obviously lost the plot yet has somehow turned into some medical guru. Yes I know musicians sometimes need to be controversial to get noticed and to sell records but he's absolutely gone about things the wrong way.
All the love and all the respect and adulation I had for him since I was 15 is evaporating with every stupid and ill advised tweet he fires out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.