Ian Brown

I don’t fully understand this if anyone wants to shed any light

There is nothing there to suggest that vaccines lower immunity.
What it is saying is that because vaccines are not 100% effective there will still be old people dieing after vaccination.

I’ve heard that but it’s just one expert claiming another is wrong, have a listen and see what you think
He talks about falling out with fellow experts who refuse to speak out

like I say people like this saying what they’re saying along with the deaths following the vaccine make me want to wait and see some more long term results before I take it myself
Yeadon is not a medical doctor , a virologist or a vaccine expert.
He is experienced in some medicines in respiratory disease.
It is not just that the experts were saying he was wrong which they did , it is also the fact that events have proven him to be wrong.
He said the epidemic was no longer a threat in the UK many times last year following which far more people died than already have.
He is someone talking outside his area of competence and getting it grotesquely wrong.

The guy who tweeted this has twisted the facts for the fear effect; ""Those who have 2 doses of vax, will have more deaths & hospital Admis"."...is not true. the report is just saying that by the time more people have had the two doses, the hospitalisations will have risen. That's not saying that the two doses will be harmful.

Was trying to remember the name of fucking Delingpole.
This is the plank who posted the ‘I refuse to wear a mask n Aldi’ picture...

A face his own mother would disown...and I feel bad now for bringing appearance into this but he is a bit of a right wing professional wind up merchant.

I’ve never had a Facebook account

just found out Midwin Charles a 47 year old legal analyst for a few American TV networks was posting on her Twitter and Instagram pictures of her in the queue for the vaccine all excited
2 days later she posted she was off work poorly 2 days later she was dead
She was 47
If you search her it’s currently saying cause of death unknown
This is another death caused by the vaccine I feel and feel strongly they shouldn’t be telling the public it’s 100% safe
Latest figures show that at least 149,355,054 people are now fully vaccinated globally. Would you expect that, statistically, some of those would die anyway in any given two-day period?

Correlation does not equate to causation.

Latest figures show that at least 149,355,054 people are now fully vaccinated globally. Would you expect that, statistically, some of those would die anyway in any given two-day period?

Correlation does not equate to causation.
Absolutely I would agree, would you agree some have died through the vaccine ?

we don’t seem to have a problem with people dying within 28 days of a positive Covid test being recorded as a Covid death though even if we know they didn’t
People still say over 100,000 have died of Covid knowing that’s not correct

I am still confused as to why with we do that

You don't fully understand it but are already citing it as supporting proof of conspiracy theories.

Which is exactly the pattern of behaviour exhibited by those desperate to believe. Completely lacking credibility.

(By the way, it isn't exactly difficult to understand those paragraphs - unless you have ulterior motives or are desperate to misconstrue them)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.