Ian Brown

Knew he was a dick when I saw them at reading in 96 I think
Grew up in timperley and went to altrincham grammar and talks like he does,
Think he’s right about what’s going on though TBF
Hasn’t he mentioned that he thinks “they” are trying to change our DNA to make us more docile and easy to control, through these vaccines? And you think he’s right? You think the pandemic has been planned (because that’s exactly what Brown thinks!)? You think governments worldwide are purposely ruining their economies and making themselves weaker with a grand plan in the background of it all? You think he’s right about Bill Gates being the biggest backer of the WHO when that turned out to be completely false? He also claimed Gates had an underground lab where he’s been plotting who-knows-what, do you think he’s right about that? You think that almost every single scientist and doctor in the world apart from the odd few crackpots are all in on this conspiracy? You think that this pandemic has been contrived to reduce the world’s population when the world’s population increased by 84,000,000 last year? You think face masks don’t stop the spread of the virus when there’s irrefutable proof that they do? You think lockdowns don’t stop the spread of the virus despite a year long life experience that shows they do? Hasn’t he been banging on with anti-vaxx views despite vaccines being given to us throughout our infancy and every year with flu, where he doesn’t seem to come out with his utter bollocks around those vaccines but does when it’s a big news story during a pandemic so that he can get his face seen and his views talked about in some desperate way to stay relevant?...

These are all things things bloke has come out with over the last year.

I wouldn’t take any notice of man who once said “I don’t trust the fascination with homosexuals, Greeks and Nazis were homosexuals so what are this lot going to do?”

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew he was a dick when I saw them at reading in 96 I think
Grew up in timperley and went to altrincham grammar and talks like he does,
Think he’s right about what’s going on though TBF
I know a lad, blue so ill be careful just in case..

lives in a south manchester suburb, quite a wealthy ish area on a road of LARGE detached houses.
Mum and dad both teachers
Privately educated.

talKs with the strongest manc accent u can imagine. Work that out

Hasn’t he mentioned that he thinks “they” are trying to change our DNA to make us more docile and easy to control, through these vaccines? And you think he’s right? You think governments worldwide are purposely ruining their economies and making themselves weaker through this pandemic to get more control over the masses? You think he’s right about Bill Gates being the biggest backer of the WHO when that turned out to be completely false? He also claimed Gates had an underground lab where he’s been plotting who-knows-what, do you think he’s right about that? You think the pandemic has been planned (because that’s exactly what Brown thinks!)? You think that almost every single scientist and doctor in the world apart from the odd few crackpots are all in on this conspiracy? You think that this pandemic has been contrived to reduce the world’s population when the world’s population increased by 84,000,000 last year? You think face masks don’t stop the spread of the virus when there’s irrefutable proof that they do? You think lockdowns don’t stop the spread of the virus despite a year long life experience that shows they do? Hasn’t he been banging on with anti-vaxx views despite vaccines being given to us throughout our infancy and every year with flu, where he doesn’t seem to come out with his utter bollocks around those vaccines but does when it’s a big news story during a pandemic so that he can get his face seen and his views talked about in some desperate way to stay relevant?... the man penned the lyrics “I Wanna Be Adored” and he still does! These are all things things bloke has come out with over the last year. Whether he even believes in it himself, don’t fall for his bollocks, he’s just attention seeking.

I wouldn’t take any notice of man who once said “I don’t trust the fascination with homosexuals, Greeks and Nazis were homosexuals so what are this lot going to do?”

The man is going through a life crisis, but he’s so influential, he’s duping fans into believing his made up bollocks.

I think there’s something very sinister going on yes, I’ve never seen irrefutable proof masks work and if there is and they do then why do we need lockdowns ?

why are they so insistent on 18-50 year olds have a 0.02% chance of dying from this virus taking the vaccine ? If the elderly and vulnerable are vaccinated what’s the issue ?
do you think 0.02% is a justifiable number to take our freedoms away for over a year and still ongoing ?
the Government advisor body yesterday admitted the vaccines will lower humans natural immunity, so it looks like once we’ve taken these vaccines it will be a lifetime of booster jabs which will make the big Phama billions and billions

the government themselves admit the effects on fertility are UNKNOWN. Do you think it’s fair to be pressuring young people who might want to start a family one day to take this vaccine and demonising people who say they don’t want to take an experimental drug

I don’t care if people mock me and call me a tin foil hat man this stuff doesn’t add up to me and I think more and more people are smelling a rat

Hasn’t he mentioned that he thinks “they” are trying to change our DNA to make us more docile and easy to control, through these vaccines? And you think he’s right? You think the pandemic has been planned (because that’s exactly what Brown thinks!)? You think governments worldwide are purposely ruining their economies and making themselves weaker with a grand plan in the background of it all? You think he’s right about Bill Gates being the biggest backer of the WHO when that turned out to be completely false? He also claimed Gates had an underground lab where he’s been plotting who-knows-what, do you think he’s right about that? You think that almost every single scientist and doctor in the world apart from the odd few crackpots are all in on this conspiracy? You think that this pandemic has been contrived to reduce the world’s population when the world’s population increased by 84,000,000 last year? You think face masks don’t stop the spread of the virus when there’s irrefutable proof that they do? You think lockdowns don’t stop the spread of the virus despite a year long life experience that shows they do? Hasn’t he been banging on with anti-vaxx views despite vaccines being given to us throughout our infancy and every year with flu, where he doesn’t seem to come out with his utter bollocks around those vaccines but does when it’s a big news story during a pandemic so that he can get his face seen and his views talked about in some desperate way to stay relevant?...

These are all things things bloke has come out with over the last year.

There are countless conflicts going on in the world due to land grabs, mistrust, religion and many other reasons but somehow the leaders of every nation on earth have got together and agreed on a global conspiracy to invent a virus and dupe us all, without a single person leaking it. Utter bollocks.

I think there’s something very sinister going on yes, I’ve never seen irrefutable proof masks work and if there is and they do then why do we need lockdowns ?

why are they so insistent on 18-50 year olds have a 0.02% chance of dying from this virus taking the vaccine ? If the elderly and vulnerable are vaccinated what’s the issue ?
do you think 0.02% is a justifiable number to take our freedoms away for over a year and still ongoing ?
the Government advisor body yesterday admitted the vaccines will lower humans natural immunity, so it looks like once we’ve taken these vaccines it will be a lifetime of booster jabs which will make the big Phama billions and billions

the government themselves admit the effects on fertility are UNKNOWN. Do you think it’s fair to be pressuring young people who might want to start a family one day to take this vaccine and demonising people who say they don’t want to take an experimental drug

I don’t care if people mock me and call me a tin foil hat man this stuff doesn’t add up to me and I think more and more people are smelling a rat
You got the wrong end of the stick on every single one of your points. A perfect example of how a little knowledge can be dangerous.

Scary

1. Tang, J. W., Liebner, T. J., Craven, B. A. & Settles, G. S. A schlieren optical study of the human cough with and without wearing masks for aerosol infection control. Journal of the Royal Society Interface 6, S727–S736 (2009).
    Google Scholar

2. Grinshpun, S. A. et al. Performance of an n95 filtering facepiece particulate respirator and a surgical mask during human breathing: two pathways for particle penetration. Journal of occupational and environmental hygiene 6, 593–603 (2009).
    CrossRefPubMedWeb of ScienceGoogle Scholar

3. Lyu, W. & Wehby, G. L. Community use of face masks and covid-19: Evidence from a natural experiment of state mandates in the us: Study examines impact on covid-19 growth rates associated with state government mandates requiring face mask use in public. Health Affairs 39, 1419– 1425 (2020).
    CrossRefGoogle Scholar

4. Chu, D. K. et al. Physical distancing, face masks, and eye protection to prevent person-to-person transmission of sars-cov-2 and covid-19: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet 395, 1973–1987(2020).
    CrossRefGoogle Scholar

5. Leung, N. H. L. et al. Respiratory virus shedding in ex-haled breath and efficacy of face masks. Nature Medicine 26, 676–680 (2020).
    CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar

6. Chan, J. F.-W. et al. Surgical mask partition reduces the risk of non-contact transmission in a golden syrian hamster model for coronavirus disease 2019 (covid-19). Clinical Infectious Diseases 71, 2139–2149 (2020).
    Google Scholar

7. Fischer, E. P. et al. Low-cost measurement of facemask efficacy for filtering expelled droplets during speech. Science Advances 6, eabd3083 (2020).
    FREE Full TextGoogle Scholar

8. Asadi, S. et al. Efficacy of masks and face coverings in controlling outward aerosol particle emission from expiratory activities. Scientific Reports 10, 1–13 (2020).
They are just a small number from hundreds of studies that show the effectiveness of wearing masks against the spread of a virus from our respiratory system. Obviously, it doesn’t completely stop people contracting the virus, but the viral loads being transmitted are greatly reduced and therefore the knock-on effect of stopping the spread increases as there is less virus circulating the population. Individuals can contract viruses without there being a community spread. It’s the spread that’s the important thing.

We need lockdowns because of the surface-to-face contraction, the amount of people who come into contact with each other which would increase the risk even with wearing a mask, but also because of the idiots who refuse to wear masks and wash/sanitise their hands upon entering a premises (shop/pub/someone’s home) and refuse to social distance.

Vaccines aren’t simply about stopping people dying, they’re about stopping the spread and chances of mutation. The more people get vaccinated, the fewer people carry larger viral loads (as the virus can’t replicate across cells in the respiratory system as much), therefore smaller viral loads are spread and there’s a smaller chance of the virus making people seriously ill or killing them, and a smaller chance of the virus mutating into a different variant.

No vaccine is 100% effective and many are only spot-effective (effective against a certain number of variants at any one time) so if people are spreading large viral loads of the virus around, it increases the chances of those who would get seriously ill or die from it from catching it, even if they’ve had the vaccine, as well as increasing the chances of a mutation that creates a variant that bypasses the current vaccine or is more violent and increases the death numbers in younger people.

That’s why they’re so intent on 18-50 year olds getting the vaccine, because 18-50 year olds can very readily contract this virus, allow it to replicate and create large viral loads and allow it to spread because they’re an age bracket who mix with other people a lot at an age where the virus can present itself (unlike young children who also mix a lot but don’t have the virus presented in them as much).

This heat map shows the cases per age group across the different regions. The darker the colour, the more cases:
A6E4C6BE-0D6D-473B-9C55-A6A8AE264E03.jpeg

In every region in the UK (and I’d hazard a guess the whole world), it’s the 18-50 year olds who’ve spread this virus that’s killed so many people the most. That’s why our freedoms have been taken away for a year and ongoing. That’s why it’s important the middle age groups get the vaccine.

British people have vaccines for the following viruses/bacteria/infections/diseases throughout their childhood:
Diphtheria
Hepatitis B
Haemophilus Influenzae Type B
Polio
Tetanus
Pertussis
Rotavirus
Meningococcal Group B
Pneumococcal
Meningitis C
Measles
Mumps
Rubella
Influenza
Human Papillomavirus

And through their adult life:
Meningitis and Septicaemia for university students
Pneumococcal
Influenza
Shingles

When I was a teenager, I also had the BSG tuberculosis vaccine. Now that’s only given at birth in areas of the country where they’ve had instances of TB.

SARS-CoV-2 is just another one, a new one, in that list. And in the coming decades there will likely be more.

All of them present potential side effects. Every single one. As does taking paracetamol and any other kind of over-the-counter medication, as do prescription drugs that we take to stop an illness, as does smoking, eating an unhealthy diet, drinking alcohol, leading a sedentary lifestyle, living close to busy roads (petrol fumes and microscopic plastic from tyres wearing down being breathed in), even general breathing itself;
“So with every breath we take, our risk of getting cancer goes up”

Not having a vaccine because you’re afraid of the side effects of vaccines that will save many many more people than it presents side effects in, is a backwards way of doing things. It’s like stopping breathing so you don’t get cancer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.