Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

I can confirm this. Danny has a "proper" job and more or less stumbled into the City stuff through an infamous appearance on Sky.

I see him regularly at City aways, including Europe, where he travels at his own expense with the fans and has the same experience on the piss as us fans. He's a "proper" blue.
In fairness I`ve only seen one poster slag him off.Nice to hear that he`s a true Blue who is just one of the lads.Its the other fucker inside the ground I can`t stand.

Just seen the Cheesy rant from the link on p2, post 18.

He looks a proper broken man at the end of the Chelsea game. Heart on sleeve stuff. He basically said what the vast majority of City fans were thinking after that game. I genuinely believe that was a blatant display of dishonest refereeing. Cheesy obviously thought that, and his emotions got the better of him on this occasion. I'm sure he's had to bite his lip on more than once.

I'm certain there has been some skulduggery between the BBC, the PGMOL and sadly the Club to ensure Ian doesn't go anywhere near a microphone any time soon. This is football ffs, not North Korea. It just seems that anyone who tells it how they see it seems to get "disappeared".

Danny's a top guy and a true blue. People slagging him off can fuck right off.

Not slagging him off personally,but he and his entourage are fucking wooden at what they do,a bit of pre match entertainment is what the punters want,is Alistair Mann on the payroll as well,he's always there,with no guests getting a word in,now that McClean fella gets everyone laughing,where has he gone ?

If they are working to a script then fair enough,but I have stood there on more than one occasion and thought what the fuck are they on about

Not slagging him off personally,but he and his entourage are fucking wooden at what they do,a bit of pre match entertainment is what the punters want,is Alistair Mann on the payroll as well,he's always there,with no guests getting a word in,now that McClean fella gets everyone laughing,where has he gone ?

If they are working to a script then fair enough,but I have stood there on more than one occasion and thought what the fuck are they on about
It's funny how people see things differently but McClean makes me cringe most of the time although others find him funny. Let's not forget that Danny & Natalie have day jobs and are not professional presenters. I still think they do a decent job though. But Ian is a professional and he'd be a real asset to the club. He could do a lot better than some of the flim-flam stuff they currently put out on City TV.

There was a ged coyne who played for us ex Manchester boys and burnage high school
But it is not him
It is the old groundsman from platt lane who made the comment
He got sacked because he couldn't keep his mouth shut
It appears he still cant

There was a ged coyne who played for us ex Manchester boys and burnage high school
But it is not him
It appears he still cant

I'm sure back in the day there was a thread entitled "let's get a statue of Ged Coyne erected" as he'd said something about the Govan pisscan that hit the media .....can't remember the exact details

But it is not him
It appears he still cant
Ok thanks Chappie, at least that bit of my memory hasn't gone yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.