Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

In fairness I`ve only seen one poster slag him off.Nice to hear that he`s a true Blue who is just one of the lads.Its the other fucker inside the ground I can`t stand.
Sat with Danny and his pals on a flight recently to Amsterdam, I was on business, they were off to the MunchenGladbach (sp) game the long way.. cracking laugh they were and seemed like a great bunch, Danny included... He even sorted me a match ticket but I couldn't get there in the end

It's funny how people see things differently but McClean makes me cringe most of the time although others find him funny. Let's not forget that Danny & Natalie have day jobs and are not professional presenters. I still think they do a decent job though. But Ian is a professional and he'd be a real asset to the club. He could do a lot better than some of the flim-flam stuff they currently put out on City TV.

Exactly, I'd rather take an amateur presenter, who is a genuine fan that understands what being a city fan is all about, that some 'professional' presenter who has no idea.

Perhaps there is more to this than meets the eye and will be interesting to see how this plays out. The club are keen to ensure they are portrayed in the very best light in order to project the right image. They may have something to do with this.

One thing for certain is that nothing lasts for ever and change is always around the corner.

Cheesy may be a big blue but I don't think his broadcasting skills are particularly fantastic. He is there to commentate and facilitate. The commentary side is pretty good to be fair but I find it very hard to listen to him and much prefer Jimmy Wagg (even with the cliche's) on the fan discussion programmes. There appears to me to be greater numbers of callers participating when Cheesy is not in the chair. There are some great young City orientated broadcasters out there, via you tube and podcasts etc, some of them are producing some great output on much smaller budgets. The time is probably right to get them more involved.

Finally, he often states that he is in his perfect job, let's be honest most of us would love to do it, getting paid to follow the team you shell out fortunes for every season, so if it is all change at the Beeb I hope he gets a move he's happy with, otherwise it will be hard for Cheesy to move forward.

OR HE MAY JUST BE ON HOLIDAY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.