Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Cheesy surrounded by 'whippersnappers' there turned into a bit of a wankfest imo. I suspect 'more mature' guests would give the podcast a slightly different tone, although waxing lyrical and arrogance (no true City fans would ever be arrogant hopefully) are poles apart. I'm absolutely sure most listeners would prefer the former. Anyway, a good listen, I'm off now to listen to the Bluemoon podcast followed by the Grauniad football pod. So it's earphones on for a couple more hours while Mrs Weatherman watches back episodes of Masterchef shite (still beans on toast for tea mind).

beans on toast ?

They are excellent, always thought he was restricted massively doing BLue Tuesday which I found to be a bit wooden and bland now the shackles are off he is in his element with this vlog, podcasts and radio stations.

Love the vlog, good old cheesy. I remember him when he had hair selling pies on the special in the 80s. Top blue and great fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.