Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Lot of idiots near me last night at the back next to the segregation. Spent most of their time not watching the match and then moaning when one of them was taken by the police for what I think may have been for making nazi salutes. Looked like most of them were either pissed, stoned or both

Lot of idiots near me last night at the back next to the segregation. Spent most of their time not watching the match and then moaning when one of them was taken by the police for what I think may have been for making nazi salutes. Looked like most of them were either pissed, stoned or both
pa
probably the latter pal seeing more of it all the time it's becoming a big problem were not the only club which has them but seems were attracting more and more

Watching them regular now. It's a good insight to the away day's Blues experience and shows some of the proper characters / supporters associated with this club. I think Ian's got the balance just right at the moment although he might need a minder if he gets too close to some of our younger pissheads.

Little Shithouse hid behind the steward mouthing off with is mate when we that age we would of put them Leicester fans on there arses,

That knob with the half and half needs a lesson in humility

I wasn’t there but were Leicester fans singing about empty seats, winning the league and giving it some when they equalised?

There were loads behind police and fences screaming dogs abuse at us last season. Brave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.