Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Manx Blue, 27 Dec 2016.

1. davymcfc

davymcfc

I see. You’re talking about on the big screen on matchdays as opposed to the official website and YouTube channels etc.

2. slick

slick

Slightly off topic but did anybody listen to Steve Eyers analysis of the match last night on GMR, I thought it was fantastic and shown real football knowledge, when it finished I switched over to Talksport to see what they had to say and it was like night and day, Cundy and the other cnut just don't have a clue, just talking about empty seats and how Bristol are the new Brazil, I can see now why it's nicknamed Talkshite.

3. stonerblue

stonerblue

A young friend of mine is employed by City to do live matchday whats app/or summat the kids use.

4. davymcfc

davymcfc

I see a lot of stuff on YouTube and Snapchat and the content is great and way ahead of most other football clubs but the social media generation is predominantly younger (teenagers-late twenties). Cheeseman represents the spirit of Maine Road and the loyalty that came with that whereas I think City are looking to attract the type of fan who plays FIFA and likes to see what boots a player uses.

5. rogdogblue

rogdogblue

I think Cheesy has got it just right and I'm only 67.

6. imrebanana

imrebanana

Cheesy, if you are reading this thanks for another excellent vlog.
    Ian, in view of comments made on the media thread and of course the Tyler thread, would it be possible for you to try and interview Tyler to try and find what his beef is with us. Surely it can't be as simple as something like serving him PG Tips instead of Earl Grey at halftime.

7. Bluerig

Bluerig

Ian is currently interviewing David white on xs Manchester 106 fm . Whitey talking in great detail about his abuse while a kid at city.lncredibly open and honest ,quite shocking too hear hopefully there is podcast for people who have missed it.

8. mcfc64

mcfc64

Yes listened to it before , very honest and moving from David White

9. Charlie Chuck

Charlie Chuck

Very honest chat to Cheesy. Not easy for David White to talk about what happened to him as kid.

10. Stretch

Stretch

Listened to the Whitey interview last night and I was blown away with just how head on he's dealt with it. No feeling sorry for himself or wallowing in the past, he just put 2 fingers up to the bastards and got on with his life. And in doing so, set up a charity to help others. David White IS a Manchester City legend. CTWD