ian mcgarry on 5live

KaKa Blue said:
Kinky by name said:
jm012 said:
said robbie has been speaking to to big phil at chelsea every day for last 6 months and regards him as a father figure,history of going awol,at santos and real madrid before he got what he wanted a transfer,reckons be back in manchester next monday ready for the newcastle game.dont know what to think but he was pretty convinced that robbie wants to move on,hope its not true.

bullshit and even if it's not, we don't need players who don't want to be here... no matter who they are
this... even if true, how long till he turns on chelski

Has he turned on us? Has he fuck, yes he's made a mistake but he knows it hence his statements in the past couple of days. He still wants to be City player i'm sure of that

Kinky by name said:
jm012 said:
said robbie has been speaking to to big phil at chelsea every day for last 6 months and regards him as a father figure,history of going awol,at santos and real madrid before he got what he wanted a transfer,reckons be back in manchester next monday ready for the newcastle game.dont know what to think but he was pretty convinced that robbie wants to move on,hope its not true.

bullshit and even if it's not, we don't need players who don't want to be here... no matter who they are

Well said if he doesn't want to be here fuck off!

Speaks to alot of people does Robbie. Big Phil, Kaka, Some Brazilian defender the other week. Must be a bloody good battery on his phone as he seems to be on it all day everyday!

Quinninho said:
jm012 said:

Chelsea have been told they can use the £12m from the Bridge sale to buy players, I know Hughes is mad but not even he would sell Robbie for £12 million!

How is Hughes mad?

Failsworth_Blue said:

bullshit and even if it's not, we don't need players who don't want to be here... no matter who they are[/quote]
this... even if true, how long till he turns on chelski[/quote]

Has he turned on us? Has he fuck, yes he's made a mistake but he knows it hence his statements in the past couple of days. He still wants to be City player i'm sure of that[/quote]

read the whole post

bullshit

Robinho is in Brazil, at the city of Santos, and will return to Manchester in the next few days after solving family matters.

"I like living in Manchester and I have made many friends at the club and at the city, since I arrived last year. I admire the Manchester City fans, who are truly lovers of football and loyal to the club players. I am looking forward to delivering as many goals as possible to help our team move to the next level".

" I have a good relationship with coach Mark Hughes and have always respected his decisions. He is the boss!" "

I for one will not believe any more shit written in the red (sorry Rag) top newspapers.

M35 Blue said:
Speaks to alot of people does Robbie. Big Phil, Kaka, Some Brazilian defender the other week. Must be a bloody good battery on his phone as he seems to be on it all day everyday!

If you read through the forum his best mate is Elano.....sorry Jo......sorry Kleber....sorry Kaka......sorry Diego.....sorry it's any Brazillian mentioned!

In fact he has so many 'best mates' i find it impossible to believe he could ever fall out with anyone ;)

Kinky by name said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

this... even if true, how long till he turns on chelski[/quote]

Has he turned on us? Has he fuck, yes he's made a mistake but he knows it hence his statements in the past couple of days. He still wants to be City player i'm sure of that[/quote]

read the whole post[/quote]

I wasn't quoting your post i was quoting the other posters who said how long before he turns on Chelsea.......he hasn't even turned on us yet so whats the point in making comments like that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.