ian mcgarry on 5live

Failsworth_Blue said:
Kinky by name said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

bullshit and even if it's not, we don't need players who don't want to be here... no matter who they are
this... even if true, how long till he turns on chelski

Has he turned on us? Has he fuck, yes he's made a mistake but he knows it hence his statements in the past couple of days. He still wants to be City player i'm sure of that[/quote]

read the whole post[/quote]

I wasn't quoting your post i was quoting the other posters who said how long before he turns on Chelsea.......he hasn't even turned on us yet so whats the point in making comments like that?[/quote]
i said even if true...

Is it only me who thinks his best mate at the club is sweep??

Everytime he scores he always either goes straight to him or looks for him to pick up!!

He knows where we are going.

Plus he can't move until at least the summer..

been thinking about this, what if robinho did go awol because of kaka? he does seem a little unsettled. he wants o be a fifa player of the year, but it aint gunna happen this season or next. and i cant really see us keeping him next season. it was a big step down the real madrid to manchester city.

C.T.I.D

My personal view is that I do not believe that Robinho is unhappy, I believe him when he says he loves it in Manchester and he loves the fans. That doesn't change the fact that what he did was stupid and that he should be punished for it, if it is indeed true that he went AWOL and that noone gave him permission.

But the bottom line is, if Robinho really spits his dummy out and starts acting like a little kid instead of a professional footballer, because he is supposedly not happy at City anymore and he wants to move away then we will get rid of him (if someone pays the money for him) or he will rot on the bench, if he doesn't get his act together.

I would hate to see it because personally I think it would set us back quite a bit and the chances of top players joining our club would decrease even more.

avoidconfusion said:
My personal view is that I do not believe that Robinho is unhappy, I believe him when he says he loves it in Manchester and he loves the fans. That doesn't change the fact that what he did was stupid and that he should be punished for it, if it is indeed true that he went AWOL and that noone gave him permission.

But the bottom line is, if Robinho really spits his dummy out and starts acting like a little kid instead of a professional footballer, because he is supposedly not happy at City anymore and he wants to move away then we will get rid of him (if someone pays the money for him) or he will rot on the bench, if he doesn't get his act together.

I would hate to see it because personally I think it would set us back quite a bit and the chances of top players joining our club would decrease even more.

He always gets his act together when he plays and thats what counts.
If what he said is true that, he put in this request earlier and was possibly a misunderstanding.
There is no player bigger than the club, or manger or PR guru.
Would hate to see our most talented player leave. He can leave in Jan due to exceptional circumstances ie Manager relationship breaks down.
Really fucked of with our PR on this, totally unprofessional.

Robinho cant leave in this window,as he has played for 2 clubs in Europe already.

If he wants to sulk(which I dont think he is,its the Sun shite stirring) then he can rot in the reserves for 5 years.We can afford to do that and make an example of him!!

The thing that disappoints me the most is that City are being slagged to fuck by the lemmings with any type of access to the media. This is the time when you close ranks, bunker down, grit your teeth & do your talking on the pitch i.e. - the siege mentality. Instead, we have our most gifted player, our talisman, fucking off because of some mis-communication. I'm not interested in the rights & wrongs & who said what - YOUR FUCKING TEAM NEEDED YOU. Even if you were given permission to go, with all the shit that is being thrown at us, a true leader would have said "Fuck it - I'll postpone my birthday piss up, or I'll fucking post my sons passport application (or whatever bullshit excuse he had) & I'll go & stand shoulder to shoulder". All he's done is kick us in the bollocks - he's given the "enemy" more fucking amunition than an Italian supply corp in the war. Fucking great attitude - when the going gets tough I'll fuck off & hide & leave you to it.

If you don't want to play for the badge on the front of the shirt rather than the name on the back, then you can fuck off & take your baggage with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.