Ian Nacho song

1st place goes to cotton eye joe style song:

Funny as fuck

2nd place goes to panic (hang the dj)

3rd place goes to oh oh oh it's magic

Any other contenders?

1 or 3 are fine, as long as any song doesn't refer to the rags or rag players as it's beeen a staple of any song made up(like singing 6-1 at the end of the silva song), sing about our team or player and balls to them.

If it hadn't been for Iheanacho
We'd be relying on Edin Dzeko
Where did you come from. Where did you go?
Where did you come from Iheanacho?

I like it a lot mate but i'd tweak is to "still be playing Donkey Dzeko"

E-orgh E-orgh E-orways was a donkey ya know! ; )

Ok for you PC Edin loving guys "still be playing Edin Dzeko".

As much as I didn't overly rate Dzeko, that song is not on. We didn't do to badly relying on him in 2013/14.

Given it a bit of a tweak, not that it'll ever take off, they never do. But the thought of it is pretty funny...

If... it... hadn't been for Iheanacho
We'd still be playin' Ed Dzeko
Where did you come from. How many goals?
Where did you come from Iheanacho?

(repeat...)

Whilst doing a jig...

group_square-dance.gif

Imagine the scenes in bars and grounds all over the land.

-)

As much as I didn't overly rate Dzeko, that song is not on. We didn't do to badly relying on him in 2013/14.
I liked Edin. Having a shocker in Italy now though. It just seemed to fit. And be funny.

But I'm not precious about it. I don't expect it to go further than this thread.

This one's still my favourite.

I sing it at pretty much every away game, it usually gets a small following before dying off. It's a shame this new one took off yesterday as it's a very poor song but the masses will now adopt it and it will be hard to get that one going over the top of it.

I sing it at pretty much every away game, it usually gets a small following before dying off. It's a shame this new one took off yesterday as it's a very poor song but the masses will now adopt it and it will be hard to get that one going over the top of it.
Remember singing it at Norwich, thought it was the best (and loudest) of the few tried that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.