Ian Nacho song

That Inachio chant seriously makes me cringe. Hopefully one of the suggestions on here will replace it, and fast.

Why not simply sing the old Edin Dzeko song except.....
Oh oh Iheanacho
Oh oh Iheanacho

This. I liked the Edin Dzekooo ooooo ooooooooo chant more than I did him as a player really. Ian Nachooooo oooooo ooooooooooooo would be a perfect fit.

Could use the original Dzeko song that never took off with a tweak...

We've got a player who's just fucking cool
Iheanacho
Iheanacho

Yeah the new song at Villa made me cringe a bit at first but to be fair it was really being belted out so I doubt the lad would care too much about the pronunciation not being bang on. (Easy fix though and all) But yeah, first answer in this vid...

Yeah the new song at Villa made me cringe a bit at first but to be fair it was really being belted out so I doubt the lad would care too much about the pronunciation not being bang on. (Easy fix though and all) But yeah, first answer in this vid...

Yeah basically he himself gave us the Song! He was greeted with "Yes! Yes! Yes!" by Nigerian fans when playing for them, why shouldn't we :) But agree wouldn't it be difficult to synchronize?

nicked from mancityfans:

to the tune of Mancini woah oh:

Kelechi woah oh
Kelechi Iheanacho
He comes from Africa
He's hot as paprika

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.