Ian Wright at it again [Merged]

Re: ian wright,parasite!!!!!!!!!!!

in the mid-nineties at maine road, he scored a real late winner with the only goal and then proceeded to run the full length of the kippax laughing at us all with a 'comedy' run. just a short jog and hop over the wall, and i could have met the cockney prick full on. fucking knew i'd regret it one day.

citykev28 said:
in the mid-nineties at maine road, he scored a real late winner with the only goal and then proceeded to run the full length of the kippax laughing at us all with a 'comedy' run. just a short jog and hop over the wall, and i could have met the cockney prick full on. fucking knew i'd regret it one day.
Remember that,last kick of the game,a proper hateful kunt

citykev28 said:
#

if only?

brianstrousers said:
citykev28 said:

mid-nineties revisited on here this week. was it bergkamp's debut? remember him going one on one with t.c. and falling over for no apparent reason.

citykev28 said:
brianstrousers said:

mid-nineties revisited on here this week. was it bergkamp's debut? remember him going one on one with t.c. and falling over for no apparent reason.
Not sure,i know it was early in the season,also remember 2 Arsenal fans(both wearing Arsenal shirts)getting a good twatting near the old souvenir shop by a gang of 'brave' bastards

do we know what his problem with city is?
first he tells shaun to fuck off to chelsea
then when he returns,he says shaun is being mugged by city
and now he leads the witch-hunt for de jong,,whats his fucking problem?????anyone?

Re: Ian wright is at it again

And the bottom line is, I never set out to injure the keeper. I just wanted to let him know I was there.

By trying to injure him

Re: Ian wright is at it again

The Fat el Hombre said:
Poor old ian's very bitter towards City because Cookie and co haven't handed little Sweep a 5 year contract on £100k a week
ENTIRELY THIS.- sad fact is, Mr Wright, that Shaun has lost the yard of pace that was his main asset a few years back.. so can't influence or turn a game any more. that's the real reason he doesn't command 100k a week (or make the starting line up) these days... not because Mancini (or anyone else) is vindictively picking on the lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.