Ian Wright at it again [Merged]

Re: Ian wright is at it again

Crabbers said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Has anything EVER been blown more out of proportion than this? I mean, are we living in a parallel universe or did De Jong not do a perfectly legal, well-timed tackle that was observed by the ref, no foul was given (righly so), no Newcastle players complained, and members of their own backroom staff admitted it was a fair challenge? This all happened right?

This!!!!!!!

It's got to be up there in the all time mountain out of a mole hill moments. Just crazy.

Exactly....just ridiculous the way it's been blown up into something else and all these twunts like Wright making out like de Jong bayoneted a baby on live tv....

Half expect the villagers with burning torches and pitchforks to be marching up the lad's drive any day now....WAY out of all proportion now.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Poor old ian's very bitter towards City because Cookie and co haven't handed little Sweep a 5 year contract on £100k a week

That's the one.

Apparently,Shaun was being "magged off" at 70k a week.

Ina Wright is a bitter,jealous prick.

Bombo said:
Ian wright is at it again in his so called column in the sun tomorrow. Says he is glad de Jong is getting taken to court and makes the tackle sound like it's one step away from an axe murder. Let's give this knob head a life ban from our ground Shaun should be rightly embarrassed about his dad.
he's starting to become a utter twat Ian wright is

surely, after all the negative and libelous comments made about NDJ and the over whelming evidence to prove that it was a fair tackle with an unfortunate outcome, either the clubs' or NDJ's' legal teams have a case to sue.
If they have but they choose not to sue, then this just allows the scum press to continue. Its got to stop because the more this tirade of anti City shit goes on, it will affect the team no doubt.
Im sure one of the more knowledgable bluemooners will know where the land lies legally on this.
All this anti City shit is really getting me down. It can only be used as a motivation for so long before it wears you down and they know it.

Cmon City do something about it for fuck sake.

pfazz said:
Just emailed the prick.

That was different. I maintain things had been said.

And the bottom line is, I never set out to injure the keeper. I just wanted to let him know I was there.

I could have done his standing leg, or ankle, but I didn't.

I went for the ball.

Well its true Mr. wright you are nothing but a hypocrite, you cannot excuse your tackle by saying things had been "said" while ignoring the fact that Nigel De Jongs tackle was seen by close standing officials and deemed fair, while ignoring the fact that on replay the tackle is seen to be fair by all except you and had a very unfortunate yet accidental outcome, and while ignoring the fact that every one of your warblings over the last few years has been sensationalist and attention seeking drivel. you are a disgrace to journalism and football and i am sure you must be a constant embarrasment to your sons .

^This

A disraceful article and the way he tries to justify his tackle on PS is just laughable

Lets please not however tarnish SWP with tehsame brush as his idiotic dad. SWP has nothing to do with what Ian Wright writes in his column and Im sure he is embarrassed about it

SWP is a model pro for city and always has been so lets just remember that

We don't need to ban Nigel De Jong, we need to rid the game/media coverage from hypocritical, leeches like Ian Wright. He undermines SWP's position at City on a regular basis by peddling his own nonsense in The Sun.

I'm sure its not at all awkward for SWP to turn up to the club when his step Dad's been accusing the City hierarchy of ''mugging him off'' and now he's making ludicrous claims about one of SWP's team mates.

Even Channel 5 saw sense and booted Wright off whatever show he was hosting, bout time the other media stopped giving him a soapbox for his ramblings.

pfazz said:
Just emailed the prick.

Well its true Mr. wright you are nothing but a hypocrite, you cannot excuse your tackle by saying things had been "said" while ignoring the fact that Nigel De Jongs tackle was seen by close standing officials and deemed fair, while ignoring the fact that on replay the tackle is seen to be fair by all except you and had a very unfortunate yet accidental outcome, and while ignoring the fact that every one of your warblings over the last few years has been sensationalist and attention seeking drivel. you are a disgrace to journalism and football and i am sure you must be a constant embarrasment to your sons .

That was different. I maintain things had been said.

And the bottom line is, I never set out to injure the keeper. I just wanted to let him know I was there.

I could have done his standing leg, or ankle, but I didn't.

I went for the ball.

You are still ignoring the fact that the majority of onlookers including pundits agree that de Jong went in with affair tackle and no intention of injuring the player and in fact got the ball with his leading leg and it was unfortunate that his trailing leg ended up causing a scissor action and unfortunate consequences which were no way intentional yet you deem it necessary to hang him out to dry.

I dont really expect another reply but will put it on here if i get one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.