ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

C_T_I_D said:
I'd rather be a party pooper and not be gutted if he didn't sign, than expect it and just be devestated as a result.
Cheer up man, ffs

He's coming home

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

C_T_I_D said:
I'd rather be a party pooper and not be gutted if he didn't sign, than expect it and just be devestated as a result.

Agreed. I've got the best celebration song ever on hold. If it becomes official, I'l dance to it about a thousand times, but only when.

I still BELIEVE.

Stuffy bastards, Liverpool just scored in 127th min!!!

Anyway back to the real subject

C_T_I_D said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Back where he belongs and everything is right with the world again

Not yet he's not and I'm not convinced he will be. No expectancy = no disappointment.

thats better,the old C_I_T_D is back :)

No, just laughing at how drawn in you are when I make a comment like that while secretly smiling at the thought of him and Petrov bombing it down the wings with Elano and Ireland/ Johnson bombing it into the box and Kompany breaking up the play.

has it been mentioned on Sky Sports News yet?

I think he'll go for number 24 by the way, not 29. He seemed to like that number at Chelsea.

It'd be funny if his first comment on coming back was: "Well the thought of teaming up with fellow Chelsea reserve player Tal Ben Haim was too good an opportunity to turn down."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.