ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

Shaun Wright-Phillips is set for a medical at Manchester City on Thursday, skysports.com understands.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528</a>, ... 62,00.html

Brucie Bonus said:
I sent Sweep an email about a month ago. I got to the point. I know a lot of other City fans sent him emails. I know they got to the point: "we like to see you back mate, just think about it." There cannot, cannot be a single Blue who will sit with their arms folded, face like a slapped arse, when he walks out at Maine Road again, regardless of any objections aired before he signs.

I like(d) Sweep. I liked his attacking attitude, I liked the fact he's small but it never stopped him going in, and he never made excuses. I was gutted - filetted - when he left, but I didn't blame him for anything.

"You never go back". FFS. At least be original can't you?

Come on SWEEP!

I think it's a fair bet there won't be a single blue expecting to see him walking out at Maine Road ;)

I don't want to go to sleep tonight! Come on Shaun!

!

i can hear the clunk of thousands of eastlands seats as SWP gets on the ball and nips past the fullback!!!

GO ON SHAUN!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy that some think he cant be the player he was....

All the lad needs is regular first team footy. I am sure he will probably regret the Chelski move for the rest of his career (whether he liked living darn sarf or not) its still 3 years of his football life down the swanny....

COME ON HOME SHAUNY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.