ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

Brucie Bonus said:
Frank: will you please grease some fecking palms and get the name changed to Maine Road? COMS sounds like an acronym for an unpleasant CNS disease: It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue (neither does "City of..."), and "Eastlands" (which isn't even real) makes me think of Berthold Brecht and Mad Max, not so much Eliot.

Get it sorted Frank.

I always though we should of called the ground The New Road (its on ashton New road), its sounds like Main road and it represents the new begining we were going to have when we moved. Anything would be better than eastlands or C.O.M.S. .

the guy from the daily mail lives on my street.

if he is lying then he can expect a turd in a paper bag on his doorstep and bricks through his window.

i will be doing the little mans robotic dance all week long if he signs

Right my lucky jamas are on. Let's hope their not in the bin tomorrow!

What if SWP signs at EIGHT pm on the twenty EIGTH of The EIGTH month for EIGHT million on wages of EIGHTY grand a week and is given the number EIGHT shirt????? Coincidence? I think not!

come on guys nearly 50 pages keep goin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.