ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

markbmcfc said:
Anyone realised yet that his home debut will be against Chelsea? lol.

fook i bet they put some stipulation in his contract so he dosnt play

hopefully cos im on holiday and want to be there for his first home game back!!!

C_T_I_D said:
Petrov on your side one half and then Shaun on your side the second half. Sounds good to me.

What if your a Northy or Southy?
Bit tight to leave us out we get Hart and some fat twats every week.Maybe for us we can get Ronaldo on a free to walk up and down the stands waving and shaking hands.

Oh and £80,000-a-week? Seems that that guy who said he signed at 8PM was closer to the truth than we gave him credit for.

That, or the Mail has been snoopin around here.

Brucie Bonus said:
Frank: will you please grease some fecking palms and get the name changed to Maine Road? COMS sounds like an acronym for an unpleasant CNS disease: It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue (neither does "City of..."), and "Eastlands" (which isn't even real) makes me think of Berthold Brecht and Mad Max, not so much Eliot.

Get it sorted Frank.

Off Topic!

mammutly said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Frank: will you please grease some fecking palms and get the name changed to Maine Road? COMS sounds like an acronym for an unpleasant CNS disease: It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue (neither does "City of..."), and "Eastlands" (which isn't even real) makes me think of Berthold Brecht and Mad Max, not so much Eliot.

Get it sorted Frank.

Off Topic!

Yea!, you dont see other threads with mentions of SWP so keep your Off topic BS out of here!

;)

wright-phillips.jpg

Please.

:*)

Then it's tough shit and you should have picked a better seat :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.