ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

I've also heard that he is at Carrington now, this is from 'a reliable source close to the club'. I'm not an ITK at all and only posting to add to the other people who have heard mutings of this.

coops said:
i've heard he wont sign till he see's if we win tonight! bloody chinese whispers.

What are the other nationalities whispering? anything different?

What is this chinese persons name? Source?

I do hope all this isn't some ruse,perpetuated to get as many texts(ie.income)from us as poss. You know how that cheap station works.
please please please let me get what i want..

If he doesn't sign after all this then he best be ready for hell next time he steps foot in our ground

Hamann, Gelson, Johno (to a certain extent), Kompany, Zabaleta (sp)

With all these players who have/can play DM and looking at signing another pacy attacking winger in SWP, does it look like Mark Hughes will continue using the 4-2-3-1 formation with Elano floating behind the striker?

bovril73 said:
I do hope all this isn't some ruse,perpetuated to get as many texts(ie.income)from us as poss. You know how that cheap station works.
please please please let me get what i want..

They might make enough money to fund another signing given how skint Frank is ;-)

Why the fuck does he care if we qualify for Europe?

He played here for years without europe and has played for chelsea for years without playing in Europe.

It should be his goal to get us there if we balls it up this year

I cant take this anymore every time breaking news or just in comes up on ssn i think it is the time!

Wots the big deal wanting to play in the uefa cup for wright phillips i mean!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.