ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

OB1 said:
Apparently SWP has gone up to City with his Dad - according to my pal's Talk Sport contact.

If OB1 says so, it's true. Time to BELIEVE people! Let's strap on our boots and FLY to the stars!

BlueMark said:
Neves is left footed and Hamburg claim he's going there,

Zab will play RB if signed and Charlie will go to Spuds, IMO.

I think you could be right but also I feel Zabaleta could help to cover DM with Kompany and Gelson ? Hughes does like options in all areas[/quote]

Yup - Zab can play DM too, I believe.[/quote]

so again Hughes brings in young, versatile and energetic players with experience.... cant fault him[/quote]

I firmly believe MH knows what he is doing and is an excellent guy to be at the helm of our club at this time.

Chelsea have begun taking orders for Robinho shirts, looks like that one's a done deal.

I firmly believe MH knows what he is doing and is an excellent guy to be at the helm of our club at this time.[/quote]

I couldnt agree more, I was sceptical at first but not for long. The more I see and here him, the signings he has made, the way he conducts himself and the style of football he is wanting us to play, I can only see good things ahead (on the pitch at least)

Just to reassure the nervous I have been told the medical at City is underway.

Seanmcfc1 said:
feedthegoat said:
Just to reassure the nervous I have been told the medical at City is underway.
by who?

The club doctor hopefully.

Ian Cheeseman on GMR seems confident that he will sign today, he also says that Jo is buzzin!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.