ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

mcfc scout said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Source,mate?

Shaun had discussed coming to Manchester City and has had numerous discussions with Mark Hughes and the club. Shaun feels that he still wants to fight for his place in the Chelsea team.

Old news sunshine...I think you'll find this was a story put out by someone claiming to be SWP's agent a day or so ago...Ian Wright denied that he was...why am I bothering going on? What you say is total crap and that's the end of it!

The wording was brilliant. Will sign him in january but chelsea will keep him for the forseeable future. What, 4 months?

Arry Redknap just said on SSN he wants to sign Thiago Motto who has been on trail but IS NOT interested in SWP looks like it is gonna be us start to believe boys!

I swear to god if he doesn't sign i think i will be suicidal

coops said:
Arry Redknap just said on SSN he wants to sign Thiago Motto who has been on trail but IS NOT interested in SWP looks like it is gonna be us start to believe boys!

Once it's official I shall start to play my super cheery funny celebration dance song on repeat :P

I can't bear this any longer. I'm going out to TRY and eat some lunch.

AntonDonJuan said:
I swear to god if he doesn't sign i think i will be suicidal

Same here, I started off thinking 'oh its all bullshit' and now I've worked myself up. It will just be the ultimate downer if he doesn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.