ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

ElanJo said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I swear to god if he doesn't sign i think i will be suicidal

If he doesn't, I'm gonna hire a helicopter and jump out onto the "B of the Bang".
I was thinking more of 40 Paracetamol, i'm a shitbag

ElanJo said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I swear to god if he doesn't sign i think i will be suicidal

If he doesn't, I'm gonna hire a helicopter and jump out onto the "B of the Bang".

It would probably snap and leave you like a vegetable for the rest of your life.

if only you all knew how excited i am with all of this speculation and heresay...its like a champions league final at 1-1 and we get a penalty in the last minute...its that close!!!
I need a Strongbow to calm me, or maybe that will make me worse.....come on CITY

he WILL sign

i just looked through an old draw for a plectrum to play guitar. and found a badge i bought off ebay after the 4-1 derby. it said

'SHAUN WRIGHT PHILLIPS IS GOD'

surely a sign!!

shawluka said:
if only you all knew how excited i am with all of this speculation and heresay...its like a champions league final at 1-1 and we get a penalty in the last minute...its that close!!!
I need a Strongbow to calm me, or maybe that will make me worse.....come on CITY

RAG!!

A RAG, excuse me...why do i deserve that? I am genuinely excited by the SWP talk and build up to the game...i have my justin.tv stream running ready for the game...a little harsh i feel mate!

shawluka said:
A RAG, excuse me...why do i deserve that? I am genuinely excited by the SWP talk and build up to the game...i have my justin.tv stream running ready for the game...a little harsh i feel mate!

RAG

Right, I'm off to the pub now for the match. Surely nothing's gonna happen til after full-time now.

Come on City!!!!

shawluka said:

Don't think the Rag game is till tomorrow so you will be watching your stream for a long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.