Ibra for robbie anyone!!

blupoo said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Sad but true, never thought i'd admit that.
Don't think we need to get rid of him. I mean the fact that having someone of the quality he is capable of delivering (despite current performances) as a squad player is a real signal of our status in world football. I know that we're not there yet but there has to be a starting point. To get rid would just give the player, media and other clubs the opportunity to snipe at us saying things such as "you can have all the cash in the world but you still not a big club" For me let him sit on the bench, he is no different to the other players, he needs to fight for his spot, and when he gets the chance has to deliver. Think we need to wait until we have another couple of really world class name signings before shipping big names out. My opinion, don't really know if what I'm trying to say comes across properly.
The fact that we have the world's most expensive clown locked in a cupboard makes us look like nothing more than a wealthy circus. Can only be used as a £15M make weight in potential dealings with Europes big boys IMO!

GoForGlory said:
Neil McNab said:
They may agree to us giving them Robinho permanently for a 2 month loan of Zlatan.

I'd take that! :) But I'm of course pretty biased being Swedish, but it also means I've followed Ibra throughout his career.
I'm bised too, I like players who score goals and perform regularly, effect results and not too bothered about a weekly step over quoter!

[quote="Neil McNabI'm bised too, I like players who score goals and perform regularly, effect results and not too bothered about a weekly step over quoter![/quote]

Very well put sir!

Ibra scored a great goal this evening against Sevilla in the Copa del Rey and helped with another (disallowed) goal a few minutes before.

Would be interesting but I don't think it's going to happen.

i'd rather have ibra rather than robbie but can we really expect ibra to be that much better? if we want to get a tip top striker then i think we can aim higher, if we get top 4 then fight for torres.

Are some of you so blind and stupid to realise what you are saying?

Some of you want Robinho out as he's "to quote and apparently" too lazy, doesn't have the right attitude, doesn't track back, goes missing ect.

If Ibrahimovich were to come here give it 15 months before you say excatley the same thing expect a different name.

He wouldn't last a year in this country with the english mentality.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Are some of you so blind and stupid to realise what you are saying?

Some of you want Robinho out as he's "to quote and apparently" too lazy, doesn't have the right attitude, doesn't track back, goes missing ect.

If Ibrahimovich were to come here give it 15 months before you say excatley the same thing expect a different name.

He wouldn't last a year in this country with the english mentality.

Well lets just get shut of robinho and leave abrahim, robinho isnt a city player, hes an individual that is a fuckin disgrace if you ask me, people can suck up to him as much as they want, when robinho plays he plays for himself not the team, thats when he plays, he has more excuses than a fucking pregnant nun in front of god, He swans off back to brazil, we should take a leaf out of Moyes book, no fucking about he either wants to play or he doesnt.

Other than that I think he'd make a good pint puller in the bell end!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.