Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

Marvin said:
Thing is if we don't get him, Chelsea will and that will be the League gone for another 2 years

I'm in two minds about him. Unbelievable talent, but he's not exactly a team player.

If there's a chance to sign him, I think we have to explore it

I have said this before but i very much doubt we have even enquried about him.

fits nowhere in to this holistic approach we are supposed to be following and i doubt cheeky would want to burn his fingers again.

richards30 said:
Jesus imagine getting ibra as well as jotevic, navas, fernandinho and maybe pepe? WOW!

Dzeko would have to go if be get Ibra, the team would just be unsustainable over a season and would cause Manuel too many issues for the season ahead if we had to give equal game time to Sergio, Dzeko, Ibra, Negredo and Guidetti

You have to take into consideration that Ibra can never be dropped as well.

Too much of a risk of a signing in my opinion.

But this is the thing. At a push you could say he plays in white

2342912014Totoshop.jpg

I wasn't treating the link seriously, but there is some suggestion that there's contact between City and Ibra's agents and the Negredo deal has ground to a halt. Could all be rubbish, and probably is, but I wouldn't totally rule it out

I think he will move, and it could well be to the Premiership. if he comes to the Premiership, I would want him at City, and nowhere else

Rammyblues said:
Sounds like they have taken that off here, run it through babbelfish and treated it as their own. :-)
But they did mention that he resumes training with PSG on Thursday, and this was announced in Paris today - so at least they are updated.

Next week PSG travel to Sweden for two friendles, against Real Madrid in Gothenburg and Hammarby in Stockholm. We'll see how long this drags out. I think the Barca-Milan move was announced on the last day of the transfer window.

GoForGlory said:
From what I can tell, and I might have missed something, everything originates from the L'Equipe story, meaning there's really only one story and one source.
There have been several whispers about City, Chelsea and Madrid starting back in May. From Italy and Sweden as well as France and L'Equipe.

If Pellegrini hadn't mentioned anything about Dzeko staying and the deal with Negredo stalling I would have said it is either Ibra or Saurez. However Greenie did mention Dzeko and once that happened IMO this deal became dead in the water.

leewill31 said:
I have said this before but i very much doubt we have even enquried about him.
There's definitely contact. It's between City and Madrid. Possibly Chelsea as well.
And there was an offer on the table from City when he moved to Milan 3 years ago.

Rammyblues said:
If Pellegrini hadn't mentioned anything about Dzeko staying and the deal with Negredo stalling I would have said it is either Ibra or Saurez. However Greenie did mention Dzeko and once that happened IMO this deal became dead in the water.
You're probably right

But just maybe pellegrini was asked about Dzeko and couldn't say anything but Dzeko is in his plans?

There's a lot of chatter out there about City and Ibra. L'Equipe, Sport.ES

Of course there would be because everyone assumes Ibra is less than happy about Cavani coming in and City are known to be in the market for strikers

I bet the tabloids will run with it as well. There'll be aware of the links. And then Pellegrini will be asked about it, and we'll know soon enough

One person who'd be delighted is Joe Hart, not having to face that beast again.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY3CJ7Pvv-s[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.