Ibra

Cheshire Blue said:
malg said:
Just posted on another thread that Barcelona have asked us to make a bid for Ibra (according to talkSPORT). Interesting if true.

Now this would cause me a problem, iv just had Silva on the back of my home shirt.

Home - Silva
Away - Balo or Yaya or Ibra
3rd - Tevez

Too close to call on the away shirt.

He would be an immense signing, but id rather us get another cb to partner Kompany, unless Kolos form from saturday was not just a flash in the pan and we are about to see the best from him now little brothers here!

Bollocks to all these big name players who may come and go... My shirts are gonna be

#4 Kompany (Away)
#5 Zabaleta (Home)
#7 Fish (third) (my number for my local team and my nickname)

Love the attitude and professionalism of these players

So to summarize if all is to be believed:

Barcelona want to sell Ibra
City want Ibra
Milan want Ibra
Ibra wants to go to Milan
Ibra doesn't want to go to City
City can afford Ibra
Milan can't afford Ibra (and want him on loan)

LoveCity said:

City want Ibra
Milan want Ibra
City can afford Ibra

Sounds about right :)

LoveCity said:

City want Ibra
Milan want Ibra
City can afford Ibra

What you missed.....

Barca are skint and need City's money.

;)

LoveCity said:

City want Ibra
Milan want Ibra
City can afford Ibra
my take on the article is that his bird wants to go back to Italy to watch fashion shows and doesn't fancy England in the wintertime.

Sounds about right.

Ibra does want to come to the Premiership but he's not prepared to forgo Champions League. His family are also much more comfortable in Italy right now so I don't think a quick move to England appeals to him at all. He wants to prepare properly for that if he does come here.

All eyes on Dzeko! Who also wants to go to Italy...

WE LOVE YOU ADE!

LoveCity said:

City want Ibra
Milan want Ibra
City can afford Ibra

Barca wanting to sell Ibra is a true statment, but it is not a complete statement. Something needs to be added. All I will say is our business is no where near done in this window. Never count out our management and expect the unexpected.

LoveCity said:

City want Ibra
Milan want Ibra
City can afford Ibra

... And that's what will probably count against us in the end.

I wouldn't rely too much on sources from Elmundodeportivo, Sport, or Marca. They're the Spanish version or Thesun and Newsoftheworld. The few times they get things right, it's due to avarages, and getting their sources from more credible papers like Gazzetta, or the Guardian.

Ibrahimovic recently said he'd one day like to play in the Premiership. In the past he's said, about Man City, that Mancini will be a great coach for City, and that you'll be a top club in the next few years. Mancini said, back in January that Ibra is the best striker in the World, so obviiously the respect is mutual.

Ibra also said when he played for Inter, right around the time you guys tried to get Kaka, lucky you he turned you down, that he wouldn't know what he would do if he'd get an offer like that, so obviously he's not against going to City. Not competing in Cl might be an issue though.

But here's the situation as I see it. Man City are yet to make an offer that Barca could accept. They don't want Robinho, and City won't let Tevez go. In my guess, if there's any truth to City having genuine interest you are waiting untill the last week of the deadline to make it to get the price down as much as possible.

All the rest of the press, is just two clubs using the media back and forth to "feel" each other out. If something's gonna happen, it will happen by the end of this week, or in the beginning of next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.