Ibra

Ibra have nothing to loose by waiting a little bit longer.
Man city will have a lower price by playing cool and just wait.
Milan cant afford him.
Barca are the one in hurry. Because they cant afford him either.

So I guess it will be a transfer for Ibra to us very late in this window.

banbury_blue said:
Cheshire Blue said:
Now this would cause me a problem, iv just had Silva on the back of my home shirt.

Home - Silva
Away - Balo or Yaya or Ibra
3rd - Tevez

Too close to call on the away shirt.

He would be an immense signing, but id rather us get another cb to partner Kompany, unless Kolos form from saturday was not just a flash in the pan and we are about to see the best from him now little brothers here!

Bollocks to all these big name players who may come and go... My shirts are gonna be

#4 Kompany (Away)
#5 Zabaleta (Home)
#7 Fish (third) (my number for my local team and my nickname)

Love the attitude and professionalism of these players

Agree except for the Fish guy. I heard he doesn't track back and can't be arsed to show up for training on time. He's all about the pay check and would swap teams in a heartbeat if Barca called.

Why do I fear if we go in for Ibra, Tevez would/will want out? I could never see RM starting Tev, Balo, Ibra, and Silva in the same match.

Rammy Blue said:
LoveCity said:
So to summarize if all is to be believed:

Barcelona want to sell Ibra
City want Ibra
Milan want Ibra
Ibra wants to go to Milan
Ibra doesn't want to go to City
City can afford Ibra
Milan can't afford Ibra (and want him on loan)

What you missed.....

Barca are skint and need City's money.

;)

AC Milan would not object to certain a City players in Robbie or Ade ;)

All the permutations can be covered.

Forzacitizens said:
how likely are we to sign Ibra tolmie?

That's an unfair question. The consensus was our spending was finished after Milner, based on Mancini's comments last week.

I have tried to remain consistent. The owners want a WOW and Ibra has been on the radar for weeks.

City are well aware how the land lies, in terms of both Barca and the player.

There is little insight anyone apart from Ibra can provide when and if a decision has to be made.

What I will add of my own take, Ade has long interested AC Milan and Robinho has long interested Barca.

Personally, and irrespective of how I will be perceived by some, I believe we now have an unbelievable chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.