Ibra

Ibra hints at move to the Premiership, Tonight on Sky transfer update.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he wants to play in the Premier League some day, but now his attention is purely on defending Barcelona's La Liga crown.

"To play in England one day - absolutely. I feel I can give much more and I can still develop. You never know what happens in football, in 24 hours a lot of things can change."

"I'm very happy there is an interest in me but I have four years more with Barcelona and I will not leave Barcelona because I am very happy there and I play with the best team in the world.

He joined Barcelona from Inter Milan last summer in what was the second most expensive transfer in football history.

Reports have linked him with both Manchester City and Chelsea and, although flattered by the speculation, the striker claims he is happy with Barca despite mixed reviews of his play last season.

"The whole summer, it has been a new club every day," said Ibrahimovic, as he prepares for his return to international football in Wednesday's Sweden-Scotland friendly.

"I'm very happy to stay there but if clubs are interested in me, I take it as a compliment. It means I'm doing a good job."

National team coach Erik Hamren was impressed by Ibrahimovic last season and is thrilled he agreed to return to national team duty.

Ibrahimovic retired from international football following Sweden's failure to qualify for the World Cup but is back in time for the beginning of Euro 2012 qualifying.

Hamren said: "It's tough to say he had an up-and-down season because in my opinion, he had a good season in his first year at Barcelona.

"He is looking forward to coming back to the Swedish team and I'm sure we will have a lot of energy and quality when he is back."

Of the comeback, the coach added: "For me, it has to come from the player's heart. As a coach, I can help, of course.

"But if it's not coming from themselves, you can be the best player in the world but if you're not motivated it's not going to be good for the team.

"He has taken the decision to play for Sweden and wants to do his best for Sweden and we are all really happy."

Both Sweden and Scotland are seeking a boost ahead of their respective qualifying campaigns, which begin next month.

Hamren said: "You always hope to play as well as possible and to have a good performance. We want to win but I'm sure Scotland will want to win too."

Come on Roberto get Ibra signed he would be immense in the preimer league,Him and Tevez upfront now that's a forward line that would win you the league,with Balatelli and ade as back up my god ..... we could have over 70 games this year if we do well in the 3 cup's we are in so to me getting Ibra would be a master stroke it would kill 2 bird's with one stone 1 getting a world class signing 2 finally getting a mega star name.
The preimer league would suit Ibra style some people may think he's lazy its just how he play's his game he might not chase the ball like say Bellamy but he has got wonderful ball control can hold the ball up with ease and has got more trick's than paul daniels and lastly has got a real eye for goal so what would i do offer Robinho and cash for him.
Dunno how much cash tho? how much do you think he's worth i would say upwards of £35 million

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.